ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜

Let's take a moment to appreciate Akaashi's mom's instincts. He's like you frikin idiot I sensed this coming here's your gosh dang water. Ok, we need to get back to the story tho cuz I left on a cliff hanger. But first, listen to this it's relaxing and I listen to it when reading and writing.

☼ I'm Glad 

   "Y/N!! Come here sweetie!" 

   "Coming mommy!" Y/n shouted. As the 4 year old girl ran to her mom she was greeted by a little gift box.    

   "Happy Birthday! My little girl has grown up so much" your dad said picking you up and tickling you. You all smiled.

   "Can I open it? Can I can I?!" you said jumping up and down. They nodded and you opened it faster then Hinata's and Kageyama's fast attack. (Not that you knew what that was back then). You opened the box and inside was a tiny bracelet. It had a star in the middle and you placed it on gleaming. 

   "The star shows that no matter how small you are you can reach for the stars" you dad said giving a great bear hug. Suddenly the scene changed and you were holding your dad's hand in front of a grave. You and your dad were crying. I hope mommy's happier in heaven. The scene changed again and you were locked in your room.

    "LET ME IN OR ELSE NO FOOD TONIGHT!" you dad shouted as he kept banging on your door. You didn't open it but crumpled up in the corner of your room covering your ears. You shut your eyes closed and were enveloped in something familiar. The darkness. You heard nothing, saw nothing, felt nothing in the darkness. 

   "Y/n. I love you" your mom appeared in front of you in the darkness and gradually faded away. You shouted out to her to no avail. No matter how much you ran towards her she kept going farther and farther away. You tripped on yourself crying out and fell. You fell and fell and fell for who knows how long until you landed softly in an empty field. You slowly opened your eyes and were greeted by a sky full of stars. You blinked, it was so bright. There were so many stars you couldn't even focus on anything besides the sky. The constelations were beautiful and your eyes glowed as a shooting star passed through the sky. The world and time just stopped in the moment and it all reminded you of someone. You started moving towards the stars. It was such pretty light. The stars are like someones eyes but I can't put my fingers on it. The it hit you (like the pole). Keji's eyes! Wait where is Keji? I need to get back to him! 

   Akaashi had been with Y/n and was sitting in a chair next to her hospital bed. It had been only a day without her waking up but it was still giving him anxiety. He held your hand and stared at your figure on the bed. You looked so at ease and peaceful. He sighed and closed his eyes mentally urging you to wake up. 

    You were fighting with yourself. You were having a mental battle and after all this time...you won. 

   "KEJI!" you shouted sitting up gasping with your hand slightly raised in a reaching position. You stopped and looked around. 

   "Keji..." you said as he hugged you and you began crying. 

   "I'm so sorry Y/n" Akaashi said taking a good look at you making sure you were ok.