ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

Bro that picture is just....amazing. Kenma is just like, Good for you, lol. Ok back to the fluffiness.

   Cuddles 

For the past months your life has been feeling complete. You and Akaashi were dating and were boyfriend and girlfriend. He was the best boyfriend Y/n could ask for. Although he didn't seem like the type, Akaashi was the cuddly type. It was the weekend and Keji had offered you to hang out at his place. You accepted and were getting ready to leave at your house.

   You wore comfy grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt that had a picture of elmo in front of a fire in the middle.

                                                Pretend this is white and is cropped a bit

   You tied your hair in a bun and put on some red shoes. You giggled in the mirror knowing Akaashi would make some sort of comment on your clothing choice. You hopped in the car and drove over to Kejis. You knocked a little tune on the door and were answered by the very tall setter. He looked down at you smiling. 

   "Hey I know I'm short but you don't have to strain you necks so much looking down at me" you said puffing up your cheeks. He chuckled and let you inside. 

   "Your shirt is...has....it suits you" Akaashi said trying to find the words to explain. You laughed and belly flopped on his couch. You had been to his house before. He held a pretty nice pool and you had gone swimming with him before. He noticed how long you could hold your breath and how free you looked in the water. You were also very energetic as he had noted because you constantly were jumping into the pool splashing water everywhere and dampening his messy but still good looking hair. 

   You snapped back to reality smiling as Keji sat next you. 

   "What do you wanna watch?" he asked you, wrapping an arm around you as you snuggled on the coach together. 

   "I don't care, you choose." you said. You slowly drifted back to your mind while Akaashi searched for a good movie. You had a flashback. 

   Your dad was sitting on the coach with a movie on. He was yelling at your mom for not cleaning up the house as he liked and you had heard crashing and thundering of objects being smashed on the ground. That's one reason you hated thunderstorms. You had heard your mom yelp in pain s the house had become silent. You ran you 8 year old self downstairs worried. You saw your mom picking up pieces of broken beer bottles off the ground with a slash across her for head.