ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

Meeting Karasuno

It had been about a month since you started your first year of highschool at Karasuno. You had recently been asked by this kawaii girl Yachi if you were interested in being volleyball manager. 

   "That sounds like a great and fun idea! Sure I'll do it!" You said with a proud look on your face. Your dad was gone on a business trip for 2 months and to that you were very happy about. Although you were going to join the women's volleyball you decided this year you wanted to help. 

   You walked into the gym room wearing black spandex shorts and a Karasuno t-shirt. You had your long H/c tied up in a pony tail and even then it was still flowing to the bottom of your back. You ignored the few boys staring at your beauty and walked over to Coach Ukai. 

   "Everone listen up! This is our new manager Coach L/n! She will be coaching and helping you guys so give her your respect.", Coach Ukai explained.

   "Wait Coach you said she is going to coach us", one guy said wearing a number 1 on his jersey so you guessed he was the captain. 

   "Yes, she took her team to nationals 3 times. She is one of the best setters, liberos, and spikers you will see. Hinata and Noya wipe that look of your faces!" The two boys who got yelled at were looking at you in disbelief. You were the same height as Yachi and yet you could spike. "Y/n would you mind doing there practice and drills with them to give them a taste of your skill?" Coach Ukai said smirking.

   "I, would love to" you said giving the team and evil or determined look. Before practice started everyone introduced themselves. Hinata was really energetic like you so you guys got along pretty well. You had leadership qualities like Diachi so you guys also did as well. You noticed how saly Tsukki is so you set a reminder in your brain to tease him more then the others. Noya and Tanaka were acting a bit pervy but respected your boundaries. They got swack from Suga. 

  While waiting in line to practice spiking you said, "Hey Guchi! I love your freckles!" youv'e always wanted freckles and were jealous of people with them. 

   "Did you just call him Guchi...lame" Tsukki said. Everyone looked at him in a shocked but not very surprised way. Like everyone expected that of him. It was your turn to spike and everyone watched you.

  "I'm lame you say...ok then." and with that you jumped into the air reaching heights like Hinata and spiked the volleyball so hard that it sounded like a bomb. You hit it perfectly where you wanted it to go. It went silent for a few minutes and then Kageyama said,

"well that shorty can hop!". One thing you should never do to a Y/n is call her anything related to short. You stopped and slowly turned around looking down. Then you slowly look up at Kageyama after stopping right in front of him. It was like everyone felt the evil auro around you and backed away. Coach Ukai even made the excuse of saying he needed to get something and left. 

   "What....did you call me?" I said as sweetly as I could but anger still wavered my words. 

   "Oh! I called you short" he said not even reading the room. So, with that I kicked him in the shins pushed him to the floor and put a foot on his chest looking down on him.

   "Who's the lower one now BOKE!" I had said that last part just because he's always calling Hinata that so he should get a taste of his own medicine. I then spun around with everyone giggling except Daichi and Suga who were in shock and Asahi who was just scared, and grabbed the volleyball. I faced them with a sweet look on my face and said,

   "Now, let's continue." 

   The practice has been going really well for the past few months. Noya and Tanaka up to there regular trouble-making activities. Hinata and Kageyamas normal quaralling. Plus, Diachi and Suga always secretly smacking each other in the butts, but not really secretly since you saw. One time, Asahi hit you in the head with his very powerful spike and he wouldn't stop apologizing up until now...which he still is. 

   "Hey Tsukishima! How's my salty bean pole doing?", Y/n said.

   "Hello Satans friend" Tsukki responded in a monotone voice ignoring your teasing attempt. People called you that because you were friends with chicken tendous - I mean Tendou.

   "Well If you despise me so much" you said smirking. "I'll just take Yama over here with me" and with that Tsukkishimi grabbed Yamaguchi and pit him behind him in a protective manor.

   "MINE", he said. You giggled and walked away. You helped setting to your team so they could spike it over. You also did there dives with them and you and NOya were very competitive. You guys and sometimes Hinata would race around the court until you guys were gasping. Even after that you guys still made everything a competition. 

   At one point, you joined Tanaka in one of his pranks. Bad idea. You stole Coach Ukais headbands and he came to practice with his hair a total, long mess! He stomped in and me and Tanaka couldn't stop laughing. 

   "WHO STOLE MY HEAD BANDS??!" Coach Ukai yelled. But no one needed to answer because he already knew. He took one look at your guilty faces and that was the begingging of 500 spikes. You literally had to stay an hour after practice to finish. 

   Although being at Karasuno was so much fun, you wanted to finally get your apartment near Bokuto and his mother. You were very excited for the future but little did you know the future was a mix of good and bad.

Hope you liked this crazy chapter.I'm not writing lemon what so every unless I blow up and people ask for it which is not gonna happen so don't expect lemon. BYEEEEEE ♡