ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟

I know I know.....I said I'd be off a few days and I left for almost a month. I feel very shamed so no need to yell at me, actually please scold me so I never do it again. I've kinda thought of some ideas but there more like skeletons of ideas so sorry bout that. What kind of Akaashi fluff do you want? Also heads up I edited chapter 15 by like 1,000 words so it might be a good idea to check back at it heh heh. Also shout out to the artist of this beautiful drawing. 

✰ Good Old Days ✰

  Akaashi squinted his eyes as the light filtered through the window blinds. He looked at your figure which was still asleep. You were exhausted from yesterday at the Beach so last night you passed out in bed. He moved the hair out of your face and pushed it past your ear gently. He was holding you close and started rubbing your back comforting. You felt relaxed and were starting to wake up from the light and movement. You felt Akaashi beside you and nuzzled you head in the crook of his neck not wanting to leave bed and wake up. He chuckled as you wrapped your arms a legs around him.

   "no, I'm not getting out" you mumbled as you knew when Keji started rubbing your back it meant he was trying to wake you up as comfortably as possible. He played with your hair trying to get you to get up. You were stubborn but then Akaashi broke down those walls by saying, 

   "I'll get you snacks if you get up, please" Keji said holding the last syllable long. You blushed and sat up quickly. You nodded viguriously with a serious face. You both stared at eachother for a few seconds and then burst out laughing. You jumped onto Akaashi giving him a hug as you giggled. He fell over on bed smiling. He flipped you over so that he was on top of you.

   "Hey what are you doing?" you said as a blush started creeping it's way onto your face. He smirked as he held your hands above you head. He was acting all serious and you were currently turning redder then Tendou's hair. He bent down, still holding your arms, and whispered in you ear,

   "I love you so much" then he peppered your face with light kisses and tickled you. You laughed out loud, giggling as Keji tickled you. You gasped for air trying to get him off you but alas he was stronger then you when It came to this. He finally stopped with the tickles and kisses and you flopped on you stomach clutching your aching sides.

   "Im...I'll get you back" you said glancing at a Keji who was slightly dying of laughter. You smiled, Keji wasn't one to show much emotion but it made you feel special knowing he put down his walls just for you.  

  You guys got up and got ready. Akaashi freshened up first in the bathroom while you picked out your clothes. You picked out some shorts, and a normal t-shirt of your favorite band to wear. You were about to leave when you saw Keji's sweater laying on the ground, you glanced around. You lifted it over your heads putting it on. You stepped in front of the mirror. 

   "PFT it's like a dress" you said to yourself, snorting. His sweater was a navy black color and it went way past your knees. I mean you were short but this made you seem like a child. You did keep it on as you joined Keji for breakfast. You had told him he could make the breakfest's they had less fancy since it was only morning. Keji loved making food for you but you had told him not to since he needed to relax a bit. You were happy with plain old, VERY sugery, cereal. 

   Akaashi paused his eating as walked into the room. He looked at you and he blushed. You in his sweater looked so cute he just couldn't take it. He ran to you pulling you up in a hug.

   "w-waaa?" Y/n said in surprise, "well I guess you like me wearing your sweater, I'll make a not to do it more" yoo said chuckling and squeezing Akaashi back. You eventually sat down to eat. Keji eyed you as you poured a while gallon of sugar cereal in your bowl. He gave you the (you better finish that) or (you better not bounce off the walls after this) kind of looks. You laughed akwardily as you distracted yourself by shoving the cereal up your mouth at a speed of SANIC. He sighed but smiled at your actions.