ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛

Yah Boiii hit ya with a double upload!! Ok back to the story. Angst   ⚠ W A R N I N G ⚠

   ✿ Saving You 

    You and Akaashi walked towards your first class after morning practice. 

   "See ya at lunch Keji!!" you shouted as you ran off with your first period friends smiling. Keji nodded and walked to his class. Hours dragged on but they felt like days. You had made Akaashi a cute little Bento and were dying to give it to im at lunch. Your art class passed and you ran all the way to the cafeteria. You saw where Bokuto and Akaashi were sitting and ran over to them. You sat down, and placed your bag down and slammed your head on the table as hard as you possibly could. They looked you trying to determine if you were dead or not. You yelled into your hands bumping your head on the table a few times, sat up, smacked both your palms on your cheeks, and smiled like nothing happened.

   "...." Bokuto look shocked.

   "Was your art teacher a pain again?" Akaashi asked all knowingly. You nodded and slid his bento towards him that had a pink package. He looked at you questioning but you you signaled for him to open it. He did and saw some sushi and mini rice balls inside. He smiled. 

   "Thanks Y/n want some?" 

   "Sure" you smiled and scooted towards him. You needed food after that long lecture your art teacher gave about not slacking off as she was just sitting at her desk eating an apple. 

"Hey Akaashi, I've decided I'm taking you out tonight since it's Friday!" you said.

"Ok, I'm excited" he said looking forward to it. You planned to take him to this meadow where you used to sit at for hours when you wanted to be out of the house. You had even be-friended some cute bunnies there and wanted to show Keji. This lightened up the mood and you happily shared sushi with Akaashi as you took turns feeding each other. 

   "Feed me to Y/nnnnn~" Bokuto said and you threw a granola bar at his face.

    You all ate making small talk and eventually you had to go finish up school. You sighed and survived a few more hours of school.

   "HERE!" you shouted as you were set the ball and slammed it down on the court, your team winning. 

   "YAAS!" your team and you shouted. You had payed 4 sets and many games before that one. It was just practice but when Akaashi and Bokuto were on opposite teams as you, you went your all no matter what. After that you all wiped off your sweat with towels and drank some water.

   "Cool down!" you coach instructed and you and the team did your warm down exercise. You lightly jogged around the court and laid with the team on the ground doing stretches. When coach said to reach for your foot you ended up just going into the splits and reaching past your toes. 

   "EW and OUCH!" Konoha said cringing at Y/n flexibility.  You laughed and continued to lead the team in stretches. You finished and you and the girls began putting equipment away.

Akaashi POV

After practice Bokuto and I were just talking waiting for Y/n to finish up putting away the net. She had insisted that she and the managers could do it by themselves so me and Bokuto just stayed next to the other side pole waiting if they needed anything. Bokuto was jumping up and down talking with the coach. I was just staring at him imagining what it's like to have that much energy after practice. I was excited to go to bed since I was so tired from all our practice matches that we did. I can't wait to cuddle with Y/n on the couch watching a movie.