ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡

❀ Against Karasuno ❀

   You hopped onto the bus. It wasn't gonna be a long drive but it was long enough for some to take a short nap. You forced Keji to take a nap because he was still yawning. You had him lay on your lap on the way there. You were stroking Keji's hair when you heard a click of a camera.

   "o sh-" Bokuto said, putting on a guilty smile as he was caught taking a picture. You gave him a death glare but said,

   "you better send that to me if you don't want me to take your hair gel again"

   "fine, I will an- wait. YOU WERE THE ONE THAT TOOK MY HAIR GEL??" Bokuto shouted causing the coach to shush him.

   "Well yeah. I mean me and Kuroo but yes" Bokuto sighed loudly and sat back in his seat properly. You gently shook Keji awake as you neared the court. 

   Time skip brought to you by Iwazumi's anger issues

    You all finished warming up and stood in line waiting to begin. You were sitting at the bench. A very hyper tangerine was waving at you from across the court and you waved back smiling.

   "stop making friends with the enemy boke," Kageyama said.

   "But look it's Y/n!" Hinata responded. Karasuno looked at you and smiled you smiled back and jumped a little in surprise as a whistle blew for the game to begin. They ref flipped a coin and Karasuno started with the ball. You caught eyes with your friend Taylor and gave her a thumbs up. Her eyes shined with good luck kinda way but you looked at her with we don't need luck look. You and Taylor had your ways of speaking without words and it freaked everyone out. 

  Your team had the upper hand because since you've trained and coached Karasuno before you knew a lot about them. You cringed as you realized they were having Hinata serve first. Your hand subconsciously went to cover the back of your head slightly but put your hand down chuckling to yourself. Tsuki had seen this and snorted. Suga punched to make him making Hinata feel more nervous. Hinata successfully served it over the net and Onago received it with a grunt as it was a bit short. It bounced up and our libero Komi received it bouncing it to Keji. Bokuto, Sarukui, and Konoha ran to the net ready to spike it. Karasuno was a bit tense as Bokuto feet slammed against the floor to jump high. Akaashi watched a passed it to Konoha since eyes weren't particularly on him. He spiked it and it hit the ground. The team said YAS and got back to there spots. 

   "Don't mind don't mind" Daichi reassured his team. They shook it off and played. You were stiff on your seat from the anticipation and Koari had to calm you down every time your team scored because you jumped up yelling with your team. You lost the first set and Akaashi had looked at you in a pleading way that said, please help me with this emo bird. You walked up to Bokuto as he was drinking water. You had learned this from Suga and it was very helpful. You punched Bokuto in the side 'lovingly' shouting, "YOU CAN DO THIS, YOUR THE BEST ACE SO YUUHHH GET INTO IT, BRO!" Bokuto wasn't fazed by the punch but more by the positive words. He had stars in his eyes as his hair went up as his excitement did as well. 

   They got into position and Keji thought of his options as Karauno received the ball they had just served over. Noya apologized as he had received it a bit wobbly. Asahi then spiked it over as Suga set it to him. It came at them with so much power but luckily Onaga had blocked it pretty well even though it still got past his hands.