ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

I love that comic so much! Shout out to the artist~ Also, I'm back from camping and around August 13th is when you guys should expect more jumbled up uploads. That's when school is beginning posting might get a little rambled and jumbled up. Thanks again~                     (っ ͡❛ ᴗ ͡❛)っ🎔

The Pool Party

    "Hey Y/n! Did you blow up the floaties for the pool? Akaashi asked while he set up the snack table inside.

   "Yep! Plus I put some pool noodles in the pool. You had some in your garage." You were having the pool party at Keji's house since he actually had a pool and since you lived in a small apartment like home it would be to small for all the people you and him invited. It was 12:30 pm so people would be here any minute. You went to the bedroom quickly to get dressed. You braided your long H/c hair in two braids on the side of your head. You wore a sporty swim suit with a white beach dress on top to cover up before you swam. Your swim suit top kinda looked like a sports bra but more shirt like.It was dark blue but the sleeves were red. Your swim bottoms were red to match the sleeves. It complemented your tan skin well. 

   Keji put on some dark blue swim trunks and applied sun cream as well. You guys had just finished setting up when the doorbell rang. 

     Time skip brought to you by Bokuto's cake

   Everyone had arrived to the party and were currently eating lunch. All of Karasuno was there which made you very happy. You had invited all of Bokuto's team but only him and Akaashi were able to be there from Fukurodani. Kenma and Kuroo were also there since you were all good friends. Some one had posted something about the party online and Oikawa had decided to come un-invited. Although it was a bit sudden you let him be since he used to go to school with you after you had moved. He was very nice and funny and he even greeted himself to the others by doing the splits and hitting a dramatic pose. You snorted and smacked a hand to your fore head. This baka.

    "SHRIMP!!! My crow son!!" Bokuto shouted as he gave Hinata a giant bear hug or a giant owl hug.

   "BOKUTO SENPAI!!" Hinata shouted back as he and Kotaro began jumping up and down excitedly. You laughed and joined them because, well, you were a very hyper person. Akaashi was on the couch talking with the only other calmest person there, Kenma. You walked over to where the Karasuno boys were and greeted them.

   "Y/N- SANNNN~~~" Tanaka and Noya said as they hugged you. You giggled as the Karasuno team were so excited to see you again after you left and they all did a group hug. 

    "Hey Daichi hey Suga! Still parenting the team ey?" you said as both players were trying to calm down Noya from doing hand stands on your shoulders. 

   "Haha Yeah but good thing you can handle them" Suga replied laughing. Daichi just gave an exasperated sigh and laughed.

   "Oi! Asahi, you sure you won't turn the pool water holy when you jump in?" you said smirking. Kuroo had heard this and started choking on his soda as Kenma and Akaashi went to help him. The team was laughing at this joke for a while.

   "Jeez I know a look like Jesus but relax!" Asahi said putting a hand to his neck smiling. 

    You had talked with everyone there and you and Bokuto even managed to get you stuck under the couch in a game of ping pong.