ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

A Reunion

   You arrived at your new apartment and began to unpack. It wasn't that big or small. It was homy and you planned on decorating it modernly in the future. As you finished packing you placed a picture of you and Bokuto on you table. I'll get to surprise you soon. You sighed and sat on your couch eating some snacks. Tomorrow was when you were going to surprise Bokuto and show up at his party. You went to your closet to pick out an outfit for it. You were the sporty type and didn't really like wearing skirts unless you had to, like for school. But anyways you still wore leggings with the school skirts. 

   You picked out your black and white addidas shorts, a over sized-ish sweatshirt that was your favorite color. You were sports socks and some chunky looking white sneakers. You were gonna tie your hair in a loose and kinda messy ponytail but it still looked fashionable. You were so excited you could barley sleep that night. You almost considered banging your head on the wall to fall asleep but you thought about the neighbors sanity so you didn't. Athough you didn't really understand sanity.

  The Next Day

   You got dressed first and ate some breakfast. Bokutos mom was gonna pick you up at 12 and drop you off. She wasn't going to be able to stay for the little meet up party because she had work. You just hoped you dad wouldn't show up at of no where while you lived on your own. 

  You heard a knock on your door and was greeted by Mrs. Bokuto.

  "Yn HI! How are you!" 

  "I'm great!" you said as you walked to the car. You guys talked for a while and caught up. But you left out the part about your dad because you didn't want anyone to worry and you didn't like sharing personnel stuff. You arrived at the house and she dropped you off. 

   "Thanks!" you said and she drove away.

   You walked in and immedietly saw Bokuto. Anyone could see his spikey hair from miles away. You snuck up behind him. He was talking to a boy with curly-ish black hair and emerald blueish eyes. You put your finger to your mouth to show you didn't want him saying anything. But you were in a trance for the man Bokuto was talking to. You couldn't peel your eyes from his. He had this soothing auro to him, kinda like you mom did. He was kinda...pretty? Wait can boys be pretty? You shook off the thoughts and continued to sneek towards Bokuto. You finally got behind and pounced onto his back. 

   "HEY HEY HEY BOKU BRO HOWS IT GOIN!!!" you shouted everyone looking you. Bokuto seemed confused for a split second but then realized it was Y/n.

   "HEYYYYYYY! YOUR HERE!? I haven't seen you in like....3 YEARS! WOW you look GREAT! Hey Akaashi this is Y/n" he shouted hugging you. You never thought you looked that great. I mean you did have tan skin and you had toned muscles all over your body, but your long hair was hard to maintain and you thought your eyes were boring.

   "YUP I'm here and guess what? I'm moving to a house near you and were going to be going to school together! How's my best bro doing!" you said jumping up and down with Bokuto.

  "OYA? Hey bro I didn't know you had a girlfriend?" this guy with messy black hair said.

  "Oh, no bro this is my childhood friend Y/n! We go way back!" Kotaro said.

   "Wait..bro? He called you bro? *gasp* DID YOU REPLACE ME WITH THIS BED HEAD LOOKING CAT!!??" you shouted being dramatic putting your arm on your head in a dramatic and fake sadness way.