ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙

♡ Kawaii ♡

    You had been having a pretty rough week and Keji knew. He had to help you through a few anxiety attacks and not to mention the storm. Even through this you had been helping Keji volleyball wise, at home, and to just relax. He felt sorta bad for you helping him even though you insisted. He felt you were the one that needed to relax so he set up something for you. 

   "Hey Y/n, I need to head to the store, you guys stay here I'll be back" you all made sounds of okay's. Kuroo, Bokuto and Oikawa had come over. You were able to make Keji let them come, it took a bit of puppy eyes and pleases but he eventually caved in. As the front door closed and Keji walked away all four of you looked at each other all knowingly. 

   "I'll be back..and guys" you gave them a mischievous look, "be ready". You ran to the hallway closet and took out a box of nerf guns. Before you threw the box into the room where the guys were, you geared up yourself. You had a belt with tons of bullets ready and a big machine, type of nerf gun. 

   "IT'S NERF OR NOTHIN!!!!" you shouted as after you threw the box you began to shower everyone with bullets. Keji will not be happy when he gets home, you thought.  You laughed like an evil chipmunk maniac as all of you guys showered each other with bullets.

   "DAMN TOORU YOUR SO FLAT THE BULLETS JUST WIZZ PAST YOU!" Kuroo shouted, that earned him a bullet to the chest as Oikawa dodged a barrage of bullets and aimed at Kuroo.

   "HEY BO! SUPER OWL TWIN ATTACK!" Y/n shouted as you and Bokuto went back to back shooting everyone and everything in your paths. 

   "HEY HEY HEY!!" Bokuto cheered as he shot Oikawa in the ass....(idk what ass)....and Oikawa proceeded to dramatically fake death as he fell on the ground next to the perished Kuroo. 

   Since the teaming was over it was a 1v1 against you and Bokuto. You quickly dived behind the coach in a manner that looked like you were diving for a volleyball. You rolled and grabbed a pillow to quickly shield your body just as Bokuto shot crazily at you. He shouted as he ran towards you, you quickly used 'big brain' and noticed you were on the hard floor and Bokuto was wearing socks. You used his momentum against him and slid you foot across his feet, tripping him. You jumped and pushed his gun to the side and placed a foot on Bokuto's chest as you aimed your gun straight at his face.

   "Game over" you said cooly as you shot him and he put a hand to the sky saying,

   "I-I see the light" and he exhales and mocks death. You laugh like an evil villain and then help Bo up.

   "Dang Y/n, where did you learn those moves?" Oikawa said getting to his feet and helping the still fake death Kuroo up. 

   "You'de be surprised how much Keji and I have Nerf wars in the house" you said, "and...speaking of Keji we need to clean up this mess now" you all looked around and sighed. The house looked like it was turned upside down.

   "aww man...well we better get started" Bokuto said, his hair drooping slightly as he and everyone else didn't want to clean.

   After the horrible cleaning

     You belly flopped on the couch as you switched on your tiny portable radio. Your mom had given this to you when you were younger. It was pretty cool, it was your favorite color and the best part, it played super cute kawaii anime songs on it. The boys were just chilling and talking to each other on the coach. You could make out a few, flattykawas, rooster, crazy owl's, as the boys were doing something like a roast battle.