SECRET RELATIONSHIP . . .

( 021 ) SECRET RELATIONSHIP.

╲╲ unedited.

🎬

summary : your relationship
with beck has been on
the down low and

when certain things got
exposed, you guys decided
to tell your friends.

warnings : fluff! mentions
of seggsy time.

word count : 1.5k

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

YOU WOKE UP WITH THE SUN BLINDING YOUR VISION. your hands instinctively went up to rub your eyes to get the drowsiness off. you tried to move to the bathroom but a firm grip around your naked waist, stopped you from doing so. you started to feel the heat came to your face, remembering what happened last night.

you turned around to be met with the sleeping figure of your boyfriend. his stomach on the bed as his back muscles moving with his breathing.

you smiled softly at his calm face as your hands move up to his hair pushing some strands of it away from his face.

realisation suddenly hit you when you remember that you still have to get ready for school. you softly shook beck to wake him up. he groaned and pulled you closer to him.

"beck we still have school babe" you said chuckling.

"let's skip" he whined, eyes still closed.

"i would love too, but there's a really important test coming up and i cannot fail" you said, poking his cheeks.

he groaned again and said, "you're smart shut up"

"if i fail this test i might be moving schools you know?" you said sadly. your mom has been talking to you about moving for a 'better environment.'

his head shot up as he shuffled to get out of bed. "well then, let get ready" he said while pulling you up from bed, kissing your temple.

you chuckled and quickly putting your clothes on and heading out the door. unbeknownst to you about the marks on your neck.

- time skip brought to you by cat's not so normal brother -

"hey guys!" you greeted your friends who were chatting by the locker.

beck's arm was drapped across your shoulders as your's was around his waist.

the group all look at you guys weirdly, with little smiles on their faces.

"what?" you asked, chuckling.

"what's going on with you two?" rex asked.

"nothing" beck chuckled while shaking his head.

andre sent you guys and unconvinced look and said, "you sure? cause i'm feeling something. don't yall feel something?" he teased, looking back at the group.

murmurs of yeahs were heard and you felt your cheeks starting to burn. so you quickly detached yourself from beside beck and move beside robbie. not noticing the small pout beck made when he doesn't feel you close to him.