¹ NOT A DATE . . .

( 013 ) NOT A DATE.
part one

╲╲ unedited.

🎬

summary : tori and beck
are "not on a date"
so you, cat and jade
went on a mission to
find out if that's true.

warnings : reader has a
crush on beck </3,
protective jade my love,
beck isn't actually in
this part, this is more
of the start of what's
about to go down.

word count : ~1.8k

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"DO YOU GUYS WANNA DO SOMETHING FUN WITH ME TOMORROW NIGHT?" the sound of cat's voice alerted you and jade by the lockers.

you shrugged your shoulders and smile at your friend, "sure why not"

"sure, what?" jade asked in annoyance. but when you're friends with her, that's normal.

"i don't know. i figured jade would pick cause she's bossy" cat said. you snickered at the comment the shorter girl made to jade. but quickly stop when jade hits the back of your head.

you rubbed the spot "ow"

"DONT SAY I'M BOSSY!" jade yelled, making you and cat flinch.

"okay" cat said not believing her, dragging out the 'kay' sound. "but you are" she continued.

jade sent a warning look at her. "a little bit" cat made her fingers into a pinch with areas between them indicating 'a little bit'

"cat" you chuckled at the straightforward girl.

jade sighed in defeat. "whatever. yeah let's hang out tomorrow night"

cat gives us a small smile "okay, but we can't invite tori to come with us cause she's-" she quickly cut herself with a gasp, before finishing her sentence. she stomped her feet, and made a face; her teeth was out before her lip, making her face look longer. she started looking everywhere except us.

you raised your eyebrows in confusion but also curious.

what was she about to say?

"what's tori doing tomorrow night?" jade sneered, quickly feeling more interested in the conversation.

"nothing. i don't know" she whined, before blurting "she told me not to tell you guys"

you took a step forward, standing in a stance same as jade; arms crossed in front of your chest. eyes boring holes in the poor girl's head.

"FIVE" jade yelled in a threatening manner, and started counting down.

"oh god!"

"FOUR" you continued jade.

"don't count!"

"THREE"

"oh i love three"

"TWO!"

"have you heard about the new pear pad with a slightly better screen?"

"ONE"

"okay okay" cat sighed in defeat, not wanting to face either of your guy's rage.

"continueeee" you urged the girl.

"tori and beck are going out together" she said in a hushed voice, staring at you in guilt.