MOOD SWINGS . . .

( 011 ) MOOD SWINGS.

╲╲ unedited.

🎬

summary : you're having
mood swings while on
your period.

warnings : mentions of
maze runner :), beck
being a sweetheart,
reader being emotional.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PAIN. that's the only thing you can think of right now. your body feels like someone just stabbed you 1000 times, and then drenched you in alcohol and then lit you on fire. okay its kind of over-exaggerating but still.

you're on your bed, spinning and turning. never finding a comfortable space. the maze runner is running on the tv but you didn't even acknowledge it.

you were a sobbing, moaning, whimpering mess. your hair looks like you just got attacked by a bunch of raccoons, your face looks like you haven't sleep in months.

fuck you period.

then there's a faint knock on your door. when you hear it clearly it's a special knock your boyfriend made if he came over.

"babe? can i come in?" beck said softly.

"if you wanna see trash than yeah" you replied lazily, hugging your pillow close to you.

you saw the door open slowly and beck peeking his head in your bedroom. god he looked so cute.

what you didn't expect was a freaking bouquet of flowers with chocolate, candy, chips and your favourite drink. he also bought a box of dunkin' donuts.

and wait... is that pads? how tf did he know i have like 2 left?

you sat on the bed, looking at him in awe and disbelief "beck..."

"ah ah ah before you say anything, i can take care of you okay? you don't need to be by yourself through this pain" he made his way to your bed and put the flowers and chocolate on your table and hand you the box of doughnuts.

you started to tear up, opening the box and took a huge bite of the doughnut. you chewed it and let a tear slip from your eye. you look back up to beck, worry and panic flashed in his face when he noticed you were crying.

he quickly wrap him arms around you and bring you into a bear hug "oh my god babe i'm supposed to cheer you up not make you cry"

you swallowed the remainder of the doughnut and just sobbed in his chest. he rubbed your back, comforting you.

when you started to calm down, and all you let out was sniffles, beck pulled back and cupped your face in his hands, wiping away a few tears on your cheeks and kissing you softly.

"you okay?" he asked, smiling at you lovingly.

"i just- i- i just love you so much" you said to him, hiccuping.

"aw babe come 'ere" he pouted.

you got into his lap and wrapped your arms around his neck and hug him tightly just as he did to you.

"i don't deserve you" you mumbled, nuzzling your face more into his neck.

"princess you deserve the world" he chuckled and gives your neck a soft kiss.

"-thomas doesn't know what he's done, per-usual" the tv sounded.

you quickly get off beck's lap, searching for the remote and turning up the volume.