LAZY SUNDAY . . .

( 029 ) LAZY SUNDAY.

╲╲ unedited.

🎬

summary : waking up
next to your
favourite person.

warnings : LITERALLY JUST
FLUFF, some mature
language, and some
sexual references.

word count : ~300

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

THE BRIGHT LIGHT FROM the sun blinded Beck's vision the second he woke up. His arms were wrapped firmly on your waist as your naked back was pressed up against his chest.

A stupid grin made its way to Beck's face as he remembered the events from last night. He always thought he was so lucky having you as his.

A yawn broke him from his thoughts as he glanced down to your sleeping figure and he move to nuzzle his face more into your neck.

"Morning angel." he rasped, his morning voice already sent you into a lovesick smile.

" 'orning." you mumbled, unconsciously moving closer to him.

He chuckled and started littering kisses all the way on your back, practically showering all the love he has for you.

This is the best way to wake up in his opinion, having you in his arms, warmth filling the atmosphere, just being close to you as possible.

"I love you." he mumbled, voice slightly drown out because his face was smooshed against your back.

You chuckled and turned around meeting those beautiful brown eyes that always make you weak to your knees.

"I hate you." you teased him, while kissing his cheeks.

Beck's jaw dropped as a smirk made its way to his face. "Do you know?" he asked, his hands trailing lower and lower until it rests on you butt cheeks.

He pinched them lightly causing a yelp to come out of you.

"Beck!" you exclaimed while hitting his chest.

"So you hate me?" he mocked. His lips finding their way to that spot on your neck and you practically melted against him.

But you didn't break, "Yup." you breathed out.

"Mhm. Sure baby." he hummed, while sucking your sweet spot and soothing it but licking it softly.

"Screw you Oliver."

"Is that what you want? Then why did you just say so?"

author's note | uhhhhhhhh

so that happened </3

THE SECOND LAST IMAGINE LESGOOOOO

HOPE U ENJOY THIS WEIRDO 🙄

LOVE UUU <33

^^^ 😳😳😳

love, hana
26may2021