RECHARGEABLE TAMPON . . .

( 026 ) RECHARGEABLE TAMPON.

╲╲ unedited.

🎬

summary : tiktok inspired.
you're pranking your
boyfriend telling him
to get you a made-up
feminine product.

warnings : FLUFF,
mentions of period,
beck is a sweetheart <3

word count : ~600

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

YOU WERE BORED AND IN THE MOOD ON BEING AN ANNOYING LITTLE SHIT SO YOU DECIDED TO PULL A PRANK ON YOUR BOYFRIEND, telling him to get you a rechargeable tampon. Which definitely doesn't exist.

Your hair was in bun, you're wearing glasses and your face free of make up.

He thinks you look utterly beautiful.

"Be right back." he said, pecking your cheek before leaving the car.

You kind of felt guilty because how sweet he was being the entire ride, kissing the back of your hand that was laced with yours while his other hand was on the steering wheel.

You bit your lip containing a smile as you nodded your head seeing him head into the store.

You immediately started jamming out to Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. Putting it on full volume.

It was like a rule for you to listen to it if you're on your period.

It took about fifteen minutes for Beck to come back. With the look on his face, it was clear he's confused and ashamed at the same time.

There was already a plastic full of snacks on his other hand and you were already smiling brightly at him. He got in and he sighed. "Do you have something you wanna tell me?"

You laughed at his face, he looked so defeated, it's funny.

"What?" you asked, playing dumb.

" 'cause there's no such thing as a RECHARGEABLE TAMPON!" he exclaimed, moving his body slightly so he was facing you.

You chuckled already feeling entertained, "What did you do?" you asked innocently, actually very curious how he's handling this situation.

He took a deep breath before explaining, "I go in there confidently telling to myself that I'm the best boyfriend someone could ever ask for." he shrugged his shoulders mocking his own behaviour making you laugh more.

He looks at you eyes full of adoration at how happy you were listening to this whole thing happening, "So I went to get your favourite snacks first right. And then I went to the medical isle because that's where tampons would be! And I'm like "hey, my girlfriend needs a tampon but she wants a rechargeable tampon." And the lady looked at me like- you're enjoying this aren't you?" he said cutting his story shortly, a warm fuzzy feeling in his heart at how huge your smile is.

You nodded your head, as you continued to laugh your ass off. "Oh yeah definitely."

He shook his head before continuing with his story, "Okay so she said "sir we don't have rechargeable tampons, and I don't think they're a thing." " he trailed off at the end sending you a playful glare.

He was going to be mad or at least sulk for a few seconds, after the utter embarrassment he just felt. But seeing how genuinely happy you were, he just couldn't help himself by grabbing the back of your neck softly smashing his lips to yours.

The kiss was so sweet, it was so sincere, and you can't help but grin into it.

Beck pulled back and stare at you fondly, "You're so adorable." he dreamily sighed. Raking his eyes over every single feature on your face.

"And you're the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for." you teased him pecking his lips repeatedly.

He was like putty in your hand, softly melting in your embrace.

You hummed in content and asked him. "Can I have my snacks now?"

"No."

"Bitch don't play with me right now."

-

author's note | the ending is literally me 24/7

BUT PLS DID YOU SEE THE TIKTOK IT WAS SO ADORABLE I WAS CRYING.

BYE I'M SO SINGLE.

^^^ also i love him bye

>>> 16032021