SAY YOU WON'T LET GO . . .

( 012 ) SAY YOU WON'T LET GO.

╲╲ unedited.

🎬

summary : a flashback
story on how you
and beck's like went.
based on Say You Won't
Let Go by James Arthur

warnings : ANGST,
hurt/comfort,
mentions of seggsy time,
drinking & illness,
this is like so so sad
and depressing,
mentions of death,

word count : ~2k

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

beck's pov.

I met you in the dark, you lit me up
You made me feel as though I was enough ♪

i was at a party, drink in my hand, my eyes wondering amongst the crowd searching for the party host, the one and only y/n.

i have been in love with her since i knew what love meant. she helped me get through my anxiety and all of my panic attacks. as weird as it is, i'm not always the confident person you see today. i have my demons.

she was like this light in the end of the tunnel. when i met her i felt like, i accomplished something. the pain in the tunnel was worth it if she's at the end of it.

she makes me a better person as cliche as that is. i don't have to be careful of what i say to her. i don't need to be scared to show her what projects i'm working on. she has always been so supportive of me. and i adore her for it.

then i saw her. dancing and having fun her girlfriends. swaying her hips with the music. she looks so perfect under the red lights. her eyes. her mouth. her nose. everything.

she must've felt someone staring at her so she turned around and smiled widely at the sight of me. butterflies swarmed my stomach at the sight. god she's gorgeous. she waved at me signalling me to join her. and i wasted no time walking over to her.

We danced the night away, we drank too much, I held your hair back when, you were throwing up ♪

we danced until out feet are sore. we drink until we forgot what day it is. everything felt right with her. she couldn't stop giggling and the sound is like a drug to me. i couldn't hear enough of it.

but everyone has their limits.

as i spun her around, she covered her mouth with her hands and rushed to the bathroom. throwing her guts out. i came and held her hair up away from her face as she continued to throw up. i rubbed circles around her back muttering "it's okay let it out" "let it all out" "you're fine" "i'm here" although i'm still in my drunk state.

Then you smiled over your shoulder, for a minute, I was stone-cold sober, I pulled you closer to my chest ♪

when she's done throwing up, i took my hand away from her hair. she flushed the toilet and went to the sink to wash her face and mouth. but my other hand stayed on her lower back.

after she's done she turned her head a bit and gave me a soft smile that makes my heart beat faster. and for that moment, all the alcohol just left my system as i stare at her beautiful, mesmerising eyes.