SECRET SANTA . . .

( 008 ) SECRET SANTA.

╲╲ unedited.

🎬

summary : this may have
been the most amazing
present you have ever gotten.

warnings : cliché,
lovesick fools <3

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

THERE WAS A LOT OF things you questioned in life but this is probably the most questioning one. You dont know how you end up here. But here you are, in a baby shop, picking baby clothes for Rex. You know there are probably stores who sells puppets clothes but hey, you're just that lazy. You're also on a quest searching for a lavender scented lotions for Robbie.

If two years ago you told me that you will be buying clothes for a puppet i'll laugh at your face. but now look at me,

in a store,

buying clothes for a puppet.

Sikowitz had this brilliant idea of a secret santa where we buy each other presents but the person stays anonymous up until they gave you the present.

He said that it's to bring the christmas spirit to us since we're all keen on christmas being just another holiday.

Also, because we all love a good challenge. Sikowitz had said that whoever gave the worst present has to go christmas yodelling with him, and you for one don't want to embarrassed yourself like that.

So here you are, full of determination on giving them the best present.

time skip brought to you by Sinjin —

You were walking around school searching for the curly haired boy. Your hand held two paper bags with christmas decorations on it.

Turning a corner, you finally found just the person you were looking for.

"Robbie!" you called out.

The said boy, turned around and gave you a smile watching you make your way to him.

"What's up y/n?" he greeted, with Rex by his side.

You beamed at him before showing the paper bags, "Merry christmas from your secret santa!" you exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh my god are you serious?" he asked, eyes wide.

"Yup! And I have something for youuu. Well, both of you." you said, gesturing to Rex.

"You got me something?" Rex asked in disbelief.

"Well, duh. You guys are like a package deal. Also I just love presents." you smiled widely as you handed Robbie his present. "Open it! Open it! Open it!"

"Alright, alright. I'm opening it." Robbie chuckled lightly taking the bad and putting Rex down on the floor.

He opened the bag, and his jaw dropped, "No you didn't."

"Oh yes I did!" you yelled, jumping in place.

"y/n! There's like three of it in here!" he exclaimed.

"You said your mom was to busy to buy it and you don't have enough money soooo I bought it! Do you like it?"

"I LOVE IT!" he grinned, giving you a tight hug.