GIRL IN RED . . .

( 003 ) GIRL IN RED.

╲╲ unedited.

summary : beck being
the most supportive
boyfriend at your
performance.

warnings : light anxiety
mentions but not detailed.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

YOU WERE BACKSTAGE, with one of the school hairdresser; Mia. It was your first performance of your new single, and your nerves were all over the place.

You continued to chew on the edge of your fingers in hopes that it will calm down you down. It didn't work.

You tried slowing your breathing, even that didn't work. You tried to say encouraging things to yourself at the mirror. Nope.

"How's my favourite girl?" you sighed happily, the voice of your boyfriend. It immediately calmed your nerves down.

"Nervous." you answered truthfully as you glanced to your boyfriend from the side trying not to move to much.

"You, look... absolutely gorgeous." he breathed out, his eyes were wide, grazing up from your head to toe.

You felt heat coming to your neck and said, "Thank you babe." you put your hand out indicating that you wanted a hug. Beck chuckled at how cute you looked and went over to you and gave you a quick hug, not wanting to bother the Mia.

He grabbed your hands, his thumb grazing your knuckles softly, "You. Are. Gonna. Kill. It. " he said while staring at you.

It's insane how you found someone like Beck. You didn't know what you did to deserve a supporting boyfriend like him. He was your rock. Your home. Your ride or die.

"I love you." you muttered while quickly pecking his lips.

Beck smiled softly at you, you were glowing under the vanity light and he just can't stop staring. "I love you too, you are so breathtakingly beautiful." he said, kissing your cheek.

"Like wow. Like how- isn't she beautiful?" he's lost for words and asked Mia, that was trying not to gag at how sickly in love you guys looked.

Shyly, you lowered your gaze and Beck continues to hype you up.

Mia chuckled lightly, and looked at you in the mirror with a smile, "Yes, she looks amazing."

"Thanks mia." you grinned at her words. The confidence surging in your veins, nerves long gone.

"I better get going, don't want to miss my front row seat." he said wiggling his eyebrows and move to give a kiss on your forehead.

Before he walked out you grabbed his hand, "Wait, what if you distract me? I can't look at my hot boyfriend the whole time." you teased. Which earned a faint gagging sound by Mia.

Beck smirked at you. you can basically smell his ego radiating from him. In truth you didn't care if he actually sat front row, you just wanted him to stay for a little longer.

"Oh well, I guess you just have too look at me then." he winks at you and kissed your knuckles. At same place where the promise ring Beck brought you.

Beck walked away and you can't stop smiling to yourself, feeling giddy as you played with your ring.