L.A. BOYZ . . .

( 013 ) L.A. BOYZ.

╲╲ unedited.

🎬

summary : beck didn't
understand why you
didn't chase after his
cousin like all of your
other friends did, so
you tell him why.

warnings : flirting <3

word count : ~1k

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT BECK'S CANADIAN FRIEND, MOOSE?

you have no idea. but your friends all seem to be chasing after him. tori acts like she's this girl who is in love with hockey, cat won't stop cooking hamburgers, even jade went extra when she wore that dress to school.

ok fine, he's attractive but like- yeah i don't know what to tell you. when we want something we sure as hell going to try to have it.

but after beck, andre and robbie's little snap at the girls for missing rehearsal and saying that they didn't need them anymore. we made up a plan to make it up to them by performing at karaoke dokie a song about them called L.A. Boyz.

you were barging into karaoke dokie with cat and tori hot on your tail, you have no idea where jade went.

"now, go go they're starting" you said to cat and tori while pushing them up to the stage.

when they arrived on stage, the boys look at them in shock and confusion. beck gives you a pointed look, as in asking you what's going on but you just shrugged your shoulders and give him a smile.

"hey you guys, uh- we feel really bad because we were supposed to help these boys with their show tonight" tori spoke into her mic.

"but we were lame" cat butted in, talking in the mic she took from beck, making you and everyone laugh.

tori smiled and continued "cause we spent to much time chasing after a canadian boy-"

"who's insanely cute" cat cutted her off again. which made you roll your eyes playfully and tori nod.

"-and liked me best, but!" tori muttered, cat looking offended but quickly laughing and shaking her head making you copy her actions.

"we're here now, to say we're sorry to our L.A. boys" tori said and motioned to the three boys who have smiles in their faces.

"go sit down! we're gonna sing you a song!" cat said excitedly, ushering them to sit at the empty table that you were standing beside.

the boys smiled and make their way down.

"did you plan this?" andre asks, sitting down, the smile never leaving his face.

"well no, but i did encourage them" you grinned and took a seat in between andre and beck.

the song starts and everyone is getting excited and started clapping to the beat.

"wooo that's my best friends" you yelled at them, causing them to smile at you.

[tori]
♫︎ Driving down sunset on a Saturday night, It's getting kinda crazy under the lights, but we don't care, we're passing the time, watching those L.A. boyz roll by ♫︎