EARTHQUAKE . . . ★

( 025 ) EARTHQUAKE.

╲╲ unedited.

🎬

requested by : meeeeehhtanjiro
i am so terribly sorry
for taking 2 months
to go write this 😩😩
hope u like it! ily <3

summary : you thought
accompanying cat to
babysit a dog was easy
but that took a turn
as the world shook. literally.

warnings : mature language,
mentions of things
breaking, kissing,
lirting, mutual pining,
protective beck cause yes <3

word count : ~2k

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

IT WAS ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL THE GUITAR BROKE AND FLEW OUT THE WINDOW.

You and Jade were accompanying Cat with looking after her mom's boss house and dog. But Jade being a stubborn little shit, broke something.

It was a guitar.

That was signed by Elvis Presley.

Jade tried fixing with duck tape but that ended with breaking it more.

You stared at her eyes wide, as her face filled with actual guilt.

"Do you think my boss's mom will notice?" Cat worriedly asked.

"Uhh." you didn't know how to respond to that, Cat is like your little sister, it would suck to see her hurt.

But luckily Cat already called back up.

"Cat? Hey! Cat?" a familiar voice yelled.

You furrowed your eyebrows together in confusion, recognising the voice. "Was that Robbie?"

"We're in here!" Cat yelled back, standing up from her position at the floor.

"You called Robbie?" Jade asked, clearly confused.

Cat nodded, not really understanding what the problem was, "Yeah, so he can help us put up the guitar and fix the window."

"Robbie can barely work the zipper on his own pants!" Jade exclaimed, which made you and Cat let out a little laugh, but it turned into a disturbed one when you thought about it.

And there's low and behold, Robbie Shapiro. "What's up little pigeons!" he greeted. You didn't even know why he called you guys little pigeons but you were to nervous about the guitar to care.

"Hi!" Cat waved, clearly happy to see him.

But shockingly he wasn't alone. Beck was there too.

Jade's ex, also as known as your crush.

But most importantly Jade's ex for the moment.

Jade and Beck's eyes widen when they met each other. "Why did you invite Beck?" she hissed at Cat.

You on the other hand was confused but thrilled to see him. You gave him a smile which made his heart melt as he smiled back.