I DON'T NEED YOU . . .

( 019 ) I DON'T NEED YOU.

╲╲ unedited.

🎬

summary : you're tired
of this relationship.

warnings : ANGST,
it gets sad ... , crying,
tori kissing beck

word count : ~700

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"KISS ME" SHE SAID.

"let's do it" he replied without a doubt.

that's where you lost it. sure call you over dramatic but you've had enough. your friends from hometown warned you about him. but hey, being so blindly with what you thought was love, their opinions didn't matter.

you scoffed loudly and grabbed your bag sprinting away from the class. you bit your lip trying to contain the huge sob you were going to release.

you saw the janitor's closet and quickly running into it. as you about to close the door a foot stopped you.

"y/n, babe please lis-" beck started but you didn't want to hear anymore excuses.

"NO!" you screamed at him, pushing the door with all of your strength. but you were know weak, vulnerable. you were shaking at sobs came out of your mouth.

he didn't listen and pushed the door making you stumble back a bit. he slammed the door shut and turned around to see you curling in a ball shaking.

"y/n-"

"no. i said no." your voice was small but he heard it.

he sighed as he too slid down the wall and sit across from you.

you took a deep breath and got enough courage to look up at him. his jaw clenched, lips quivering.

"i promise you it was just an act" he said softly trying to convince you.

you smiled weakly at him, showing him how fake that one smile is. "it's not just the fact that she kissed you. you took a deep breath before continuing.

"it the fact that you didn't hesitate even for a second to do it" you hissed at the boy in front of you. your words full of venom.

"but i swear it was nothing"

"you say that everytime beck. every. single. damn. time. i have suffered watching you flirt with chicks at the mall but this is the last straw" you explained, your breath got caught in your throat.

"what do you mean?" his voice broke. he knew he treated you like trash. he thought you were just one of those girls. but when he heard those words coming from your mouth it broke him more that he liked to admit.

you look at him dead in eye, but voice so soft. "i cant do this. relationships are supposed to make you happy, you're suppose to enjoy it, it suppose you make you feel like you guys are the only person in the world." a few more tears fell from your eyes.

"but now i'm just hurt beck. i'm so fucking hurt. in fact i'm broken" you whispered, you were so fragile you think you're gonna break if anything touches you. "and i don't know how to fix it" you hide your face on top of your knees that are now tucked in with your chest.

beck sat there depressingly. he didn't know what to say because he knows that deep down he, beck oliver. the school hot shot. broke y/n y/l/n, the person who would give everyone the world if it means she didn't get any.

you took a deep breath. a determination of not letting some boy broke you engraved in your mind. so you continued, "but i will, and i don't need your help to do it" you sneered at him, throwing daggers in your stare.

you stood up and opened the door getting out but not before aggressively slam the door close. the rack beside it shook because of your actions.

beck didn't even bother to run after you again. he knows there is no way he's going to win you back and there's no way you're going to let him in.

a wall has been built.

it once was fallen.

the once beautiful soul in it has been broken by something she let in.

she took it out.

and she's building a new wall.

made of iron.

where she's certain there's nothing that can hurt her.

it's what you do when your heart is shattered into pieces. you pick them back up. although it will make your hands bleed. you still have to do it, or you won't have a heart.

-

a/n

damn that was depressing.

BUT I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO AN ANGST and this idea randomly came to me while i was crying.

so yeah. definitely one of my vulnerable moments.

damn that's sad. LMFAO IM SORRY.

this is so short i apologies my highness 🃏

BUT HEY I HOPE U ENJOY IT PLS LMK OF U DID.

don't forget to vote!

ILYSM.

^^^ PLS 😭-

^^^ PLS 😭-

>>> 03012021