¹ RAPUNZEL . . .

( 005 ) RAPUNZEL.
part one

╲╲ unedited.

🎬

summary : your getting
ready for the halloween
party with your friends
and things took a turn
in weird ways.

warnings : mature language,
glue & alcohol usage,
mentions of being high,
possible triggering topics,
fighting & an asshole ex.

***

- also this is kind of not nickelodeon friendly sooo... yeahhh

^^ i didn't want to erase
what i wrote up there cause
the comments are hilarious,,
but i was basically saying that
it's not nickelodeon friendly
cause some people are
gonna get high 😽

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

IT WAS HALLOWEEN NIGHT. you, Tori, Jade and Cat are all getting ready for the halloween party at Beck's friend's house. Trina got there 30 minutes earlier, waiting to be the life of the party. So that's why you guys are currently in your room, putting makeup and costumes on. luckily your parents are out of town, which made the whole place yours for a week.

You guys were dressing up as disney princesses. You as Rapunzel, Cat as Ariel, Tori as Belle and Jade as Maleficent. Although we said princesses, Jade wouldn't even want to be considered a princess if it would save her life.

In the bedroom, Jade was practicing her "evil laugh" on top of your bed. Personally you think her laugh is already evil, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Meanwhile, Cat was scrolling on her phone while humming some tune that was stuck in her head

You on the other hand was sticking your head in your sister's closet searching for a toy frying pan. You're positif she has one. You two used to cooking all the time, why wouldn't someone have a frying pan?

"Hey can someone help me with my hair? The clip won't stay put." Tori asked as she huffed in defeat. Her shoulders slumped while her hands stopped meddling with her hair.

"I wanna do it! I wanna do it!" Cat exclaimed in excitement, her phone long forgotten now.

Everyone looked at her, concern in your eyes at her. But Jade on the other hand seems like she just can't wait for the catastrophic to happen.

You furrowed your eyebrows and said worriedly to her, "Uh, Cat you sure? I can do it if-"

"No, no y/n, let her do it." Jade cut you off, mischief in her eyes as she smirked.

"Jade-" you said with in a warning tone whole raising your eyebrows a little.

"y/n-" Jade copied your actions.

Rolling your eyes, you decided to drop the topic and just hope nothing too bad will happen and continued your search for the toy pan.

You know, I could just bring a real pan- nah its to heavy, to much work. Oh how about-

"AHHHHH!" a shriek sounded cutting your thoughts off. Oh no, that's definitely tori.

"Whoa whoa whoa what happened?" you asked, fear clear in your voice.