PROME . . . ★

( 018 ) PROME.

╲╲ unedited.

🎬

requested by
kayla_cruz2019!! hope
you like it babes <3
i'm sorry for not putting
the second song :( i just
didn't think it fitted the
vibe. but i really hope
you like it! and thank
you sm for requesting!

summary : you're performance
got beck feeling all
sorts of things.

warnings : mature language,
kissing, reader is shy.

word count : 2.3k

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

YOU WERE IN YOUR BATHROOM, PANICKING. tori had this crazy idea of having a prom but instead of calling it prom, we call it prome. it was tomorrow and you made an executive decision to perform the song you wrote for beck.

but now, you are contemplating that decision.

you want to make it a suprise for the whole gang, so that means there's no one that can help you except your mom and sikowitz. who convinced tori, cat and andre to perform a little late without telling them about your performance.

"honey you ready? we still have to buy a dress for tomorrow" your mom called out, she knows about your performance and how much beck means to you, and she definitely knows how much of an overthinker you are.

"yeah just a sec" you wash your face with cold water and grab a tissue from beside the sink.

you opened the door to be met by your mom's figure and sad eyes watching her daughter.

"aw baby come here" she cooed, pulling you into a hug. "you're gonna do amazing! everyone is gonna love it! i promise"

you smiled, and nodded. your feeling of doubt is now replaced with excitement.

"let's find a a dress shall we?"

-time skip to prome brought to you by jade's revenge-

you smoothed your purple dress and put on some lip gloss as you wait for beck to come and pick you up.

you asked beck to pick you up a little early, he asked you why but you made up a lame excuse telling him that you're just too excited. which is not a lie.

but also because you still have to make sure everything was set in place, the mics, your piano, the speakers.

you really hope this runs smoothly, your excitement and nervousness are through the roof.

what if he hates it? what if my mic won't work? what if everyone-

your train of thoughts were cut of by a sound of your doorbell ringing. a smile made its way onto your lips as you grab your phone and bag and make your way downstairs.

"hello beck" you heard your mom greeted your boyfriend from the front door.

"hey ms. y/l/n!" he said excitedly. hollywood arts never held a dance before, so he was excited taking you to prome. thank tori for that.

you trudged your foot slowly down the stairs, the sound of your foot snapped your mom's and boyfriend's eyes to you.

beck's jaw went slack as your mom put a hand over her mouth to keep her from squealing at the sight of her beautiful daughter.