² NOT A DATE . . .

( 014 ) NOT A DATE.
part two

╲╲ unedited.

🎬

summary : when you
found beck and tori
you tried to mask
your hurt, but beck
can see right through it.

warnings : cliché, mutual
pining, a little angst,
love confession, lovesick
fools, protective jade <3
tori acts questionable??

word count : 2.3k

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

at the animal hospital

tori and beck are at the animal hospital that they took beck's aunt's dog to. the vet said that she will bring out his ointment in a minute and told them to take a seat while waiting.

beck nodded while tori said "okay!" to the vet, as they make their way to the seats.

"well, i'd say this is the perfect way to end our opposite date" beck said to tori walking ahead of her with the dog.

"yup. waiting for dog ointment" she said, chuckling.

"hey. actually, we're gonna have a more perfect ending" beck said remembering what they have to do after they get the dog ointment.

"what do you mean?" tori asked as they found seats to sit down.

beck look at her and said "applying dog ointment, to the infected area" while moving his thumb in circular motion on the air.

she just smiled nodding, hesitantly accepting the task. "mhhm. well, i think this is a great little experiment" she said.

"experiment?" beck asked lifting his eyebrows in confusion.

tori nodded "we proved that you and i can hang out, you know just the two of us, and not have it turn into a 'datey-ing' thing" she said, air quoting the 'datey-ing' thing.

"no doubt. in fact when i take you home later, i'm gonna punch you in the arm" beck smirked, punching her arm lightly.

tori rubs the part of her arm that beck punched and whined "ow! too hard"

"oh you baby" beck teased and started pinching her.

"you're a baby!" she responded back.

"no i'm not!"

"baby with, lots of hair" she said laughing while flipping beck's hair.

they continued laughing, punching and pinching each other lightly. if anyone else see this it would've been clear that they look like they were flirting.

"hey!" a stranger sounded. "is that a dog?" he asked the two.

"uh yeah" beck responded, looking at him weirdly.

"are you two brother and sister?" an older lady suddenly asked.

"us?" beck asked back, gesturing to him and tori as the lady nodded her head.

"no" tori said chuckling "no we're not brother and sister" tori and beck shook their heads laughing a little.

"why do you ask?" tori said curious.

"because i heard you say you weren't on a date, and you're both so attractive and you got a similar bone structure. so i figured if you're not on a date, you must be brother and sister" the old lady rambled.