PROTECTION SQUAD . . .

( 020 ) PROTECTION SQUAD.

╲╲ unedited.

🎬

for kayla_cruz2019<33

summary : you are very
likeable among people
and when someone talked
bad about you, your
friends are there to defend.

warnings : you're ✨ heather ✨,
i mean you're the
like the ✨ main character ✨,
yeah this sounded
better in my head.

word count : 1.2k

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

YOU WEREN'T REALLY CONSIDERED THE BABY OF THE GROUP, it's just that you were treated like one. your best friends protectiveness to you is something you truly admire.

you didn't even know why, of course you always help them and are kind to them but that's just everyone? right?

well apparently not.

you were not popular but there's no one who doesn't know who you are.

that doesn't make sense but it's okay.

the teachers know who you are because of your good grades and respectful attitude. the janitors recognise you because you always are early to school. even the canteen lady knows who you are.

being the main attraction of the school can sometimes be hard but you don't let it effect you. to you, you're just a student who loves to make art.

it was lunch, you were at your locker waiting for your friends and boyfriend.

suddenly arms were wrapped around your waist from behind and picking you up from the ground.

"beck!" you squealed.

"babe!" he mimicked your tone which made you slap his arm when he sets you down.

"you're an ass" you said to him in a teasing tone.

"really?" he raised his eyes brows, a smirk on his lips.

you didn't even realise his hand went down to your ass.

"what about these ass?" he whispered while smacking your ass.

"dude!" andre exclaimed from behind you covering his eyes with his hand.

you laughed and took beck's hands away from your ass and put them politely on his chest.

"hey andre" you greeted your friend.

"hey" suddenly another 'hey' rung by.

"hey y/n" a familiar voice greeted you. the two boys turn their heads towards him as you roll your eyes and groaned feeling agitated.

this boy has been hitting on your for weeks. he walked to you like beck was not even there.

beck's hand move to your waist protectively as he took a step forward.

"sorry but she's with me. move along jackass" beck mocked, his hand motioning him to simply just get lost.

but this boy is resilient. he stayed and look at you up and down which made beck clench his jaw, and apparently andre too.

they both are super protective, and to see some dumbass eyeing you like some sort of prey is ticking them off.

"you wanna go out saturday?" he asked boldly.