BET . . .

( 017 ) BET.

╲╲ unedited.

🎬

this is based on the #5
gif imagine!
for kermittshnrkz
thanks for reading
my book <33

summary : after a bet
the whole group had
on how long beck can
go without kissing you,
beck appears at your
house the second it ended.

warnings : it gets HEATED-
make out, also just
forget that ariana is
cat or just consider
this a au HSBWHSB

word count : 1.7k

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

IT WAS GAME NIGHT AT TORI'S PLACE, the tension was high, everyone was on edge.

"so jade, how much you're betting?" you said smugly. you were known as the game night champion. you were never was last, always first or second. the only person you lost to is to jade.

"how about we make this a little interesting" jade smirked.

you rest your hands on the table leaning forward. "what do you have in mind?"

she smirked "if i win you have to go one week without kissing beck"

when you didn't give a 'no' answer directly and actually considering the bet, your lovely boyfriend panicked.

"what the- why would you bet that? i don't approve this" he said unapprovingly, lifting his shoulders and let it slump back down.

you ignored your boyfriend and made a bet yourself "and if i win, you have to do girls night with us"

jade look at her cards and look back at you "deal." she replied.

"deal." you smiled.

beck look at you indecorously, "y/n! this bet involves me to you know!"

the two girls ignored beck which made andre patted him on the back, "on three" jade said.

"one"

"two"

"three!"

jade smiled smugly at the cards and said "you start monday"

-time skip to friday bought to you by sikowitz's wardrobe-

hollywood arts

you were searching for your coloured markers in your locker when a pair of lips settled on your neck and arms wrapped around your waist.

you gasped but quickly relax knowing that familiar hands and rings from anywhere.

"beck" you whispered as he continues to kiss along your neck.

"hm?" he hummed against your skin as he started rubbing circles on the exposed area of skin on your hips.