FORGOTTEN BIRTHDAY . . .

( 028 ) FORGOTTEN BIRTHDAY.

╲╲ unedited.

🎬

summary : beck is so
busy with his new job
that he forgets
his partner's birthday. 

warnings : ANGST, mature
language, ends with
fluff, mentions of sex.
also this maybe come
off as a bit toxic/manipulation,
gaslight, so i'm sorry
pls don't take
this seriously </3

word count : ~1.5k

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

→ when you woke up this morning beck wasn't beside you and it made a frown appear on your face.

→ you thought at least he would wake you up with kisses but nope.

→ you brushed it off though thinking he was in a hurry.

→ when you went on your phone, there were several happy birthday messages from your friends and families.

→ but none from beck.

→ okay there was one message but it said "can you please order some pizza tonight? i'm craving them."

→ he has been busy lately with his new tv role, it's like he's not here anymore even when he's right beside you.

→ you thought maybe this day you would spend time together.

→ but you're so happy for him so you let it slide.

maybe he would wish me later today.

→ sorry to pop your bubble but he didn't wish you.

→ you bought pizza for dinner and some cupcakes for you guys to munch on.

→ you waited for your boyfriend's arrival.

→ you waited.

→ and waited.

→ it was now 11:54 pm.

→ your birthday was about to end soon and your boyfriend is nowhere in sight.

→ you really tried to keep yourself from crying, god you feel so pathetic when you cry.

→ but then again who wouldn't? your boyfriend forgot your birthday and didn't even come home for dinner.

→ sighing, you stood up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. you get the match stick and light up the candle that was on your cupcake.

→ it's not a full cake but it'll do.

11:58 pm. you sighed at the time on your phone. still no calls or text from beck.

"happy birthday to me." you sang sadly. tears prickling your eyes at how utterly lonely you felt.

you closed your eyes and softly blew the candle. 12:00 pm.

sniffling your nose you took a bite of the cupcake but then the door knob was jiggling.

well look who's home.

"babe?" beck called out as he entered your guy's apartment.

you didn't say anything or make eye contact with him and it threw him way off. when he got him you always run to hug him and place kisses all over his face.