᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ Chapter 29 ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

A/n

Got my first constructive criticism, feeling good. But seriously tell me if theres something you really dislike because I want to write a book everyone can enjoy reading :)

Also school starts today and I was so close to throwing up. AND its my birthday today but I cant celebrate smh.

Well on with the long overdue chapter!-

Y/n first person pov

Once or twice I caught Clay looking at me which made me a little embarrassed of course but he was probably admiring the scenery. I had so much fun today I just wish I didn't have to go to school tomorrow...

Everything was just perfect, it was as if time had stopped and it was just us without a single care in the world anymore. The feeling was so nostalgic and addicting like a drug, I couldn't get enough of it and wished it could last forever. But alas, nothing does.

I was probably just tired but I could feel myself losing feel of my body. As if instinctively, I laid my head on Clay's shoulder to rest, too tired to worry about how stupid I must have looked.

Clay must have seen my eyes struggling to stay open because he suggested we pack up and go back to rest since it was already 8 pm and we had been here for hours.

I nodded weakly and picked up our stuff and threw away our litter before we both made our way back to my car.

"Y/n why don't you rest and I'll drive? I don't want you to accidentally kill us both." Clay joked while we loaded the stuff into the trunk.

I managed to mutter out a faint 'mhm' before we closed the trunk and got into the car.

Though it was quite sad to drive out the parking lot since we had such a blast at the beach, I just really wanted to sleep in the comfort of my sheets and just lay on my soft pillow. speaking of pillow am I laying on one now? Its nice...

Clay first person pov

I can't believe I didn't realize how tired she was earlier because she was already knocked out on my shoulder. I was worried if she felt uncomfortable but she just continued snoozing so I could only assume it was fine. But I still had the urgency of wanted to get back to the apartment sooner so that she can rest comfortably.

I already knew what to do, everything was planned out elaborately. Sure the boys did give me some advice and warnings but I was going to do everything my way, whether they liked it or not.

*skipping repeated events*

(reach apartment, he tucks u in and yall slep while cuddling :D )

the next morning

Y/n first person pov

I slowly woke up and didn't see Clay around. But it wasn't surprising, he had to go home early to get ready for school today. Well even though I did miss seeing his sweet freckled face whenever I woke up for that whole week, at least I'll see him in school soon.

For once excited for school, I quickly got up and made my bed before showering. I wore a long sleeved teal blouse with holes at the shoulder area and some simple jeans. I was considering getting a pet to keep me company but I wasn't sure what to get.

I quickly got a quick energy bar, my bag and walked to school happily.

When I made it to the entrance, I could see it was quite crowded and a bunch of students were blocking my way, gawking at something going on. But being short, I couldn't see shit.

Squeezing and pushing my way through the hoards of students, I finally managed to see what was going on...

t//w blood and swearing

"THE FUCK YOU WANT WITH ME?" 'thud'

"OH DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE ACT INNOCENT YOU FUCKING BASTARD" 'a punch was delivered'

I was beyond shocked but rather scared of what I was witnessing.

Liam on the floor, bruises all over and crimson blood dripping from his nose. And in front of him was Clay, quite bruised as well, his left arm was bleeding, leaving traces of his blood on the white marble floor. (where tf are the teachers when you need em)

"Clay?..." I said, my bag sliding off my shoulder. I didn't know what to do or say, it was as if I couldn't recognise him anymore. I would have never thought I'd see the day Clay would be wounded and beating someone else up.

third person pov

"Y-y/n I didn't think you would be here so early, no no no I didn't want you to see this Im sor-" He held his hand out and approached his friend but she hesitated and stepped back. She was, scared.

The sight had brought back the disgusting memories of her past with Liam from the depths of her mind, leaving her unable to say anything nor know what to feel other than terrified.

A little water started reaching up to Clay's eyes, the girl he loved was...scared of him... He knew he fucked up but he as well was unable to know how to react.

At the moment that they were distracted, Liam pulled out a sharp object from his pocket, a large glass shard from a panel he broke when Clay yeeted him earlier. Injured, he tried to make himself get closer to his opponent, raising the weapon up to ready for attack.

Y/n saw and her eyes grew wide.

"CLAY!" At that moment, it was as if everything was in slow-motion. Y/n ran towards Clay while he stood there not knowing of the event that was going on. She held out both her hands to try and push her best friend out of the way and soon after, a blood curling scream was heard.

Everything was flashing.

Wilbur and Alex pushed through the crowed and quickly called an ambulance.

people talking

sirens getting louder and louder.

 what.....

what was happening?

A/n

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll definitely be busier now but that won't stop me from updating! 

Btw I plan to finish within 5 chapters so you guys can expect when the last update will roughly be before I start a new book!! :D 

Please lmk which mcyt you would want or im using a random wheel :))

Have a pogchamp day/night and ily everyone! <3

(1082 words)