*・༓☾Chapter 15☽༓・*

A/n

how have your days been? ^^

I just had a keychain shopping spree but thats it lol. (anime and among us keychains pspsps)

Also an important note: this is all for fun since Im on break but if my friends find out about this or when school starts again, I may update lesser/shift accs or maybe even stop writing. But I'll always do my best to get the most positive outcome so I hope everyone continues to read my story/ies

Anyways lets just get onto de chapter ;3

y/n first person pov

Clay and I had one last hug before he left. I hugged him really tightly, not wanting the fun times to come to an end but I know I just couldn't do that..(or can I? hehe)

"Bye Clay..." I whimpered sadly like a stray puppy.

"Cheer up y/n, we still get to see each other again in school and when we hang out next weekend." He said with a smile, cheering me up a little. I waved him goodbye and watched as his tall character slowly walked away, until he was unable to be seen by me anymore.

I shut my door and just slumped onto the ground. Up till now, I didn't realize how miserable I was. I took my phone out my pocket and clicked on my messages. I scrolled awhile but ended up choosing the obvious contact. I wasted no time and started typing right away. Thankfully, he was probably on his phone because he replied almost instantly.

 Thankfully, he was probably on his phone because he replied almost instantly

I giggled and chucked my phone back into my pocket. At least I have something to look forward to once again. Then I realized, I hadn't changed,brushed my teeth nor showered yet holy shit I was a fucking mess-

I set an alarm for around 15 minutes and named it 'discord call maybe' before I ran towards the bathroom.

I took a quick rinse and roughly shampooed my hair. When I was done, I hurriedly went to my room in a towel to change, nearly slipping twice in the process.

I put on some long pj pants and a simple white top with the words "Totally not an E-girl" on it-I found it on the internet after I got my paycheck when I used to work as a waitress so of course I got it- 

3 minutes left...

I used the towel and made my best attempt to dry my hair since I didn't want to accidentally miss the call because of the load blow dryer noises. I then combed my hair and finally relaxed on my beanbag, turning off the alarm before it even rang.

I scrolled through twitter for abour 5-10 minutes before,

incoming discord call from ClayBlock

I picked up right away and put on my wireless cat headphones.

"HELLOOOOOO???" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"HOLY FUCK Y/N YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH." Clay yelled after I heard a small thump, assuming he fell off his seat. This made me burst out laughing while he mumbled in annoyance at how he just lost his composure.

"So how you doing?" I asked casually.

"Firstly, its been only about half an hour. Secondly, my ass wasn't hurting till this call so theres that but overall Im fine." He responded with joking sarcasm and I could just hear the eyeroll from his side of the call.

We just talked and talked

Five minutes turned to 40

40 minutes to an hour

An hour to 3 hours

We called for a good 5 and a half hours which meant that it was already dinner time.

"Clay! Its time for dinner!" I could heard the faint voice of Clay's mother in his background.

Damn we were both so into the conversations that we completely lost track of time.

"Damn didn't know it had been this long already.. I guess I have to go but we can talk later?" Clay said with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"Sure." I honestly have nothing better to do so calling was probably the only human interaction I do. Aside from when I buy my usual microwavable food from the convenience store nearby and is forced to talk to the cashier. 

I sighed as I disconnected from the call and think of what to get for dinner. Not only was I reluctant to leave the comfort of my bean bag and room, but I also didn't want to use my lazy non existent brain thats just camping in my skull.

I ended up just ordering some fish and chips from uber-eats and shifted to my bed while waiting for the delivery which was going to take a whole 35-45 minutes due to it being dinner time.

I wondered if Clay had a twitter but when I tried all sorts of names, nothing came up. I was pretty confused since Clay had mentioned owning a twitter account before but yet no results were found. I decided to just ask him later or in school since it wasn't a big deal and proceeded to get onto youtube.

I literally barely watched new youtube channels so whatever few channels I was subscribed to, all the videos were watched already. 

Then, for once, I decided to look up minecraft youtubers, people of my catergory.

I randomly clicked on whatever videos I came across.

So far, I found 2 funny and cool youtubers which I subbed to. They were ranboo and skeppy. I just absolutely loved skeppy's trolls and ranboo's random content.

Since my hunt for interesting youtubers was going pretty successful so far, I decided to look for more. Then I came across an interesting looking video..

Minecraft speedrunner vs 2 hunters

Seems interesting enough ;D

A/n

Yez thats all for chapter 15 muahaha

I hope you enjoyed! Im glad I finished in time ahsgdh honestly the dream smp storyline is going down that path thats making me go ;-;

Welp hope everyone has a great day/nights muah <3

(987 words)