˚⋆୨୧˚Chapter 11˚୨୧⋆˚

A/n

Wassup gamers Im a lot better already so now Im just waiting for the free day where Im going to suck up time to write 2 chapters :,D

Im not sure who to make win the battle so Ill just write one first. If yall dont like it I can make an alternative win and from whichever win you would rather, Ill continue the next chapter from that :>

Y/n battle minecraft character pov

I found it strange that Clay seemed to not have a minecraft skin despite being pretty professional but I couldn't think about it that much with the fight at hand.

We both exchanged hits, blocked, shot, regenerated. It seemed like an endless cycle since we were almost evenly matched. After awhile, as I saw Clay eating, I charged at him, tightly gripping onto my axe as I swung it for an attack. To my dismay, Clay saw the attack coming from a mile away and dodged it, using it as a chance and successfully landing a hit on me.

It was currently tied at 2 all, one more win for the final victory and both of us showed no signs of fatigue nor the thought of giving up. This sure was a great battle, despite winner or loser, we both gave it our all so it seems..

y/n first person pov

My hands were sweating despite the air conditioning being on. This was one of the most intense 1v1s I've ever had. I thought I was good since I had been playing and practicing since forever yet Clay seemed to be on a whole other level. He could read and predict my attacks and manage to land crits when there is even the slightest opening. I was actually surprised I made it this far. Clay never seemed like the type to be this into gaming.

In school he's just a funny person, really relaxed,at ease and just fun to be around. Yet when it came to our battle, he was serious, a savage, showed no signs of weaknesses, giving it his absolute all just for one thing. Victory.

Whats scary-in a good way- was how he laughs like a maniac and would say thing like, "OH Y/NNNN~ C'MERE" which was quite terrifying. I actually screamed a few times when I was low and he was throwing those remarks at me.

We were both so into it that we hadn't realise it had almost been an hour. Yet we seemed like we haven't been playing that long.

a little while later~

A good 10 minutes has passed and I had been narrowly escaping my death too many times for comfort. Clay was an absolute beast, his clicking was at lightning speed his manoeuvring and slick moves seemed to be that of a god.

I was currently on 2.5 hearts and trying to eat so that I could regen yet Clay was completely stopping me from doing so. It had been a cat and mouse chase for awhile, me the prey trying to seek refuge, Clay the predator trying to finish off its target.

Then, I accidentally misclicked and stopped sprining for a split second. However, this was more than enough time for Clay to land a final blow on me.

One second I was scurrying to continue running for my life, the next I dissolved into a puff of smoke, with a red screen and the words "You died! You were slain by NotA_Egirl76"

I grunted loudly as Clay started dancing at his victory.

"YESSSSSSS! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" He screamed victoriously as he partied around the room while I sat on my chair, completely defeated.

"I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS" I yelled, yet Clay ignored and continued his celebratory dance.

"1. WHATS WITH THAT WEIRD NAME AND 2. HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD LIKE SERIOUSLY."  I asked while shouting at the man dancing like a circus act in my room.

" To answer your questions, 1. don't ask and 2. because I am HAH." He said as he made a funny boo-hoo face at me. I was at a complete loss for words yet my body instantly reacted by yeeting the pillow I was holding right onto that obnoxious face of his.

Bullseye. The pillow smacked him right in the face causing him to fall over and start laughing. It was apparently contagious because I suddenly found myself laughing as well. 

"Well now I have to do what the giant says for a day. God why couldn't it have been death." I sighed dramatically while slumping on my chair.

"Hey! Im not THAT bad!" Clay shot, hands on his chest signifying he was insulted by my little statement."

"No Im pretty sure I just played a 1v1 battle in a block game with the spawn of satan or even satan himself." I shot right back at him, hoping he would realise how demonic he was in our pvp match.

We spent the next while shooting remarks at each other until we finally calmed down and decided to get some drinks from the kitchen.

"Hey Clay?" I asked while looking through my messy fridge.

"Mhm." Clay asked as he chugged down the entire bottle of water as if he hadn't drank in days.

"How long and often do you even play? It was so unexpected, almost like you were a different person.. ya'know?" I said, while grabbing my last bottle of cold mineral water. man I really need to go grocery shopping soon..

Suddenly Clay started coughing, it seems he had choked on his water once again. drinks- 3 Clay-0. Honestly this score was rather depressing I thought as I got Clay some napkins and tried helping him recover.

"Sorry about that for like the tenth time today," Clay sighed as he used the napkins to clean up the slight mess he had made.

"Don't worry about it! Im more concerned about you than just a small spill." I responded genuinely and smiled, clearly glad he was fine.

Clay turned away suddenly and stuttered, "Y-yeah Im f-fine dont worry about m-me."  

I tilted my head in confusion but decided to go back to drinking my water.

Was he avoiding my questions?...

odd...

A/n 

gfhkdaeke finally new chapter omg ;-; sorry I didn't finish this earlier hhhh.

Honestly this chapter is just a complete mess so forgive me for that;;

Anywho tysm for reading chapter 11 of my book! It seems Clay's other side has decided to get some screen time today o-O

Hope everyone has an amazing day/night! luv u <3

(1094 words)