⋆☂˚。⋆Chapter 26。˚☽˚。

A/n

Heads up guys I already have the next few events planned so please don't plan my murder for this chapter because after your comments from the prev chapter I am SCARED of you guys.

Also I may be writing more now because it cheers me up and there will be something like a rant? so  feel free to skip the a/n at the end!

Anyways please enjoy this chapter! Like I mentioned before I already have the events planned so just sit back and see what happens :)

Y/n first person pov

His each breath felt warmer as his face leaned in closer to mine, it was as if Liam and everyone else in the room were just not there anymore and just me and Clay in this moment.

I was nervous, anxious but rather happy? I don't know anymore. I was having quite mixed feelings but I just couldn't think about anything else but what was about to happen.

The first kiss Clay and I will share...

I could hear Liam's yelling, mostly calling me names again but despite being nearby, his voice ws rather faint.

What I didn't realize was his hand flying my way but could anyone blame me for focusing only on Clay?

Then the entire situation escalated but also de-escalated in another way.

Is it weird to say that it also was and was not in my favour?

Someone cleared their throat loudly, causing both Clay and I to panic and pushing apart, away from the sweet short-lasted moment.

This mysterious throat clear also startled Liam, causing him to stop dead in his tracks whilst I was still recovering from that immense blood rush I just had. The moment was literally only leading to a kiss yet that didn't happen. It just made me feel empty, since the moment was incomplete and not what I had expected.

Did I really want that kiss?

By this point who am I kidding, I was mad crushing on Clay and that kiss wasn't the only thing I wanted. I know im being selfish and greedy but I wanted more...

That aside tho, I glanced up to see my so called 'saviour' and 'epic kiss scene destroyers' but we can ignore the second one. But thats when I realised my saviour was plural-

And it wasn't just 'anyone' it was Tommy and Tubbo??? excuse me nani?

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO OUR FRIEND BITCH?" Tommy yelled at Liam.

"Tommy stop yelling! But yeah why did you try to hit y/n! She's a nice person!!"  Tubbo shouted in a slightly lower volume than Tommy did.

"YOU BETTER LEAVE BEFORE I START STABBING SHIT BITCH." Tommy yelled again, throwing napkins at Liam.

"What the fuck man! Im out screw you motherfuckers and you whore." Liam pointed his middle finger before making a dash out of the place. It honestly didn't faze me at all but i was more emotional by how cute(mostly tubbo) and sweet tommy and tubbo just were.

Dream looked rather shocked as well but not as surprised as I was.

"Tubbo?? What are you and the child doing here?? I thought Wilbur was the one coming." Clay questioned them.

"He was but he had something urgent and Alex didn't answer his calls so he called us instead!" Tubbo chirped while picking up Tommy's bullets aka the napkins which were all over the floor.

"Clay you knew they were coming?" I asked frantically. So does that mean that whole kiss thing was just a decoy? While backup was coming? I should've known god Im such a fool.

why did I think he was really gonna kiss me?

Clay first person pov

"Yeah, sorry if I misled you or anything but that was just something like an act? I don't know..."

I lied...

"I hope you don't mind."

I did...

I wanted to just kiss her and be with her already. So just why was I still lying? Why can't I just man up and tell her? Because I was afraid of just one thing.

rejection.

I did not want to destroy the friendship we had been building up, it was too much of a risk...

Deep down however, I know I can't just keep bottling up and ignoring these emotions. I can't just hope that they would go away because they clearly don't seem like they are going to anytime soon.

"s-so should we eat?" I randomly just sputtered out.

"Y-yeah uh Tommy, Tubbo thanks for the help, do you want to eat with us?" Y/n asked the boys.

"No thanks y/n! Tommy and I want to check out some other place but thank you for the offer!" Tubbo said as Tommy nodded. They then said goodbye to us and left but after all the commotion we caused, we were getting all sorts of dirty looks from the staff and other customers.

Bigggggggg yikes.

Though that was clearly not what was bothering me. After what just happened, eating food and trying to act casual as per normal was almost impossible but I tried my best.

We awkwardly finished our food and by that I mean we only finished half of it and 3/4 of our drinks before we decided to just pay and leave before we probably get banned for noise and disruption.

What happened next was nothing interesting though, just a long silent ride back to y/n's apartment.

I had to do something. I can't keep lying and having to deal with these awkward situations so many times. I was also unsure of how much longer I could keep this act up for anymore.

I asked Wilbur about it since I know George and Nick wont take me seriously and what he told me was just to be completely transparent and just be myself. But could I really do that?

Be myself...

Even if y/n liked Clay

Will she like Dream the same way?

A/n

Im so sorry omg at around the end my brain just stopped functioning so its pretty rushed and lame ahfhjghncgryt.

What happened is that my grandfather was hospitalized  due to a sudden heart attack and his situation is pretty bad. But he doesn't live in the same country as I do so due to covid I cannot see him.

I'll write more as it cheers me up, especially the funny but some scary comments you guys leave and I cannot express how much I appreciate everyone's support with all my <3

Hope everyone has just the best day/night everyday and luv yall!

(1094 words)