⋆.ೃ࿔*:・chapter 1⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

A/N

Im going to pretend i did not spend 10 years thinking of a good intro ;-; also this is my first ever wattpad story! i thought it would be a fun thing to try out so its probably filled with pure randomness and clichés forgive me in advance for future cheesyness.

for the book these are your ages

y/n-20

Mr.wastaken-21

sanpap-20

gogy-22

other smp members age range(i wonder who heehehehe) 18-25

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

y/n 3rd person pov

*insert annoying ass alarm sound*

"Holy fu-" you swore as u fell off your bed, scared from your own goddamn alarm.

"what time is it?..." you muttered drowsily, rubbing your eyes as you picked up your phone to mute that damn alarm you regret setting the night before.

"oh.. its 8 am..."

"8 am..." you repeated as you slowly recovered from your minor concussion and probably a bump u got after falling off your bed.

"HOLY SHIT SCHOOL IS IN HALF AN HOUR" screaming, you had finally snapping back into reality, realising how late it was already. 'God dammit how many times did I unknowingly snooze that alarm' you thought as you rushed to your bathroom.

You charged into your bathroom faster than sonic(lmao idk why i did this) and quickly got ready for school.  It was only your first day and you were probably gonna be super late. yikes, what a great start to the new semester amiright?

After a super quick 5 minute shower, 10 minutes on blow drying your hair and straightening it, you were left with picking an outfit. thank god u planned beforehand and got a cute one last night in case of an emergency like now.

a/n

this is just a random outfit i found u can imagine a different one if you dont like it.

You quickly glanced at the mirror, feeling slightly better about the day despite the extremely horribly late start

10 minutes left...

immediately, you picked up your bag which you had thrown to the side of your bedroom and dashed out your apartment. 'Thank goodness school is only a 10 minute walk away, which means ill be able to make it if i run' you thought to yourself as you did just that.

You lived in a lovely apartment in Orlando, Florida. You moved out your parents' home when you were 18 and they have always been 100%  supportive of your decisions. They even agreed to pay your rent for the first year until you found yourself a job as a small streamer on twitch(30k followers and usually 20-40k views) you also had a temporary part time job as a waitress at a cute cafe which was a 10 minute drive from your school as u wanted to avoid as much contact with schoolmates while u were working as much as possible.

After a good 7 minutes, you were thankfully greeted by the school gates along with the remaining students who like you, were just making their way to school before the gates closed in 3 minutes and the first bell which was going to ring in 15 minutes.

You took a big fat deep breath and braced yourself for day 1 of your next 4 years in this college.

The moment you took your first step onto the prestigious marble floor of your new school, your fate was completely sealed. no turning back now ;)

You slowly made your way into the campus to first find your locker before your first class started. You did not want to be late so that your new teachers will have a good impression of you. You sighed as you made your way to locked 215 where u saw 3 good looking boys chattering there.

Clay first person pov

a/n again

as this will be about dream/clay's different sides i will use clay for offline persona and dream for online persona u-u.

back to ze story.

I leaned against my locker as i listened to nick and george talking about the new student.

We were pretty popular in school because we were very social and according to everyone, very good looking.

"I heard the new student is a girl" George mentioned.

"I hope shes good looking, eh dream?" Nick said as he nudged me.

"Heh i just hope shes not like most of the girls here, popularity and money hungry bitches." I said coldly but Nick and George nodded  in agreement. We've been here long enough to know how everyone works. Most of the guys are rude and obnoxious while most of the girls were gold diggers or someone craving to be popular. I was lucky my friends were nothing like that. Even though i had over 10 mil subs, no one in school knows about me nick and george except our friends alex ,tommy,toby and wilbur. 

Snapping me out of my thoughts, nick just said some lameass joke which was only funny due to its stupidity. I started wheezing while making fun of him for not having better jokes and he just glared at me before both him and george started laughing with me.

Just then, a pretty cute girl approached us. She had h/l(hair length) h/c(hair colour) hair which was a little messy and some strands flew about her face. She also has beautiful e/c(eye colour) eyes. "a-ah pardon me but my locker is behind you a-and i need to u-use it before class yknow?" she stuttered cutely. god freaking damn it clay why are u such a simp for this girl? you dont even know her!

y/n first person pov

"a-ah pardon me but my locker is behind you a-and i need to u-use it before class yknow..?" i asked nervously to the guy in front of me. He had gorgeous green eyes, attractive dirty blond hair and wore a white smile mask that covered his mouth.

"oh! sorry about that, you are the new girl right?" he asked sweetly.

"no worries! a-and yeah i am.." i replied a little softly.

"My name is Clay. What about you?" He asked as he held his hand out.

"Its y/n!" i said cheerfully before shaking his hand with a smile.

a/n

whew first chapter :D i hope this story is nice because i think im a terrible writer hhhh. have a great day/night and make sure you drink lots of water <3

(958 words)