ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Chapter 5ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

A/n 

AHH I DIDNT NOTICE THE CHAPTER ERROR FOR THE PREV CHAP FORGIVE ME-

hopefully the next few chapters will be more eventful or at least I'll try my best to make them-

y/n first person pov

Clay and I walked together under the lime umbrella. We were walking so close that our hands kept touching. At least it helped me keep warm from the freezing rain..

Clay noticed i was shivering a little so he grabbed my wrist, signalling for me to stop walking first. Confused, I did just that.

"Clay? Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Yes, you're obviously cold. Here." He took off his lime hoodie which had a white smiley face on it and gave it to me. 

"B-but Clay what about you? I can't take this its yours-" I tried returning it but he pushed it back to me insistently.

"Don't worry. I'd feel better knowing you were warm." He gave a sweet smile, "You can return it to me anytime. You can also keep it if you want, I have plenty." Clay raised my hands up and helped put his hoodie on me. It was quite big so the sleeves covered my hands but it was so soft and warm.

Clay first person pov

I watched her snuggle warmly in my hoodie and it was adorable, I couldn't help smiling. She noticed me beaming at her and just smiled back. Its a true fact when I say her smile can probably light up a town.

Afterwards, we continued making our way to the park while the cold rain splashed onto the concrete path we walked on. The sun was completely blocked out by the dark clouds yet being around y/n made it so bright.

"There should be a shelter pave-way nearby, just walking me there should be fine since i don't leave far" She said.

When we reached, I tried closing my umbrella until i noticed something. We were holding hands. She must have noticed as well because she immediately let go and turned beet red. So did I.

"Gah! I am so so sorry Clay i didn't even notice my hand was doing that-" She kept apologising even though I said it wasn't a big deal. Though it actually kinda was to me.

"Y/n i already said its fine! I didn't notice as well so don't sweat it." I gathered my thoughts and finally asked what i wanted to the entire day, "Can I have your number? S-so that we can text and stuff you know?.." I could feel myself turning a light shade of pink.

"Sure! its +1 xxx-xxx-xx(sorry idk the phone number format gjabdkh)" She said as i entered the numbers onto my phone then labelling her contact. Being random, I decided to call her as a joke and she picked up.

"Hello is this miss y/n." I said in a weird voice, trying my hardest not to laugh. She lightly hit me before replying,

"Yes sir is this the fbi? What did I do this time?" She responded in a weird accent while giggling.

This went on for a whole 10 minutes. Apparently Im the Fbi trying to arrest y/n for committing 3 felonies including robbing a potato farm because she was trying to feed her pet pigeon.

We laughed so hard at our ridiculous story until our stomachs started hurting so badly. When we eventually calmed down, we said goodbye and made our way home.

Y/n third person pov 

Y/n closed her apartment door behind her and placed her keys on the kitchen counter.

She then made her way to her bedroom before her legs finally gave way and she fell onto her bed with a loud thump and laid there comfortably in her new hoodie.

switching to first person pov

Clay"s hoodie was so warm and comfortable that i actually wanted to keep it and wear it forever. I heaved a loud sigh and went to my bathroom to take a nice warm bath.

15 minutes later, I had changed into a plain white tee and some comfortable long baggy pants. I glanced over at the lime smiley faced hoodie on my bed, contemplating whether to wear it or wash it.

...

I yanked it off my bed, almost tripping in the process and quickly put it on. comfy... It was slightly damp from the rain but it was still warm and there was the faint scent of his cologne left on it. I managed to force my lazy ass onto my pillow before turning on my phone. 3 new messages? I wonder who from.

Clay the idiot;

3 new messages

'made it back alive you wanted criminal?'

'enjoy my hoodie btw ;P' 

'make sure you eat your dinner  y/n '

I threw my phone and started rolling around my bed like any crazy person would. He was worried about me and cared about my diet? How sweet. But curse you Clay for making me feel like this.

Despite loving this feeling, you knew what was at risk if another incident like the last one happened again. You knew you had to keep your guard up yet you also felt that you didn't have to around Clay. And just him.

Feelings are just too complicated.

You retrieved your phone and placed it on your bedside table before your eyelids started feeling heavy. 

Soon enough, you were falling asleep...

(at like 6.30pm lmao lol)

A/n

sorry this chapter was pretty rushed :( I just wanted to update it daily because i can and i will and i did ;).   Its also a little shorter than usual so forgive me-

hope everyone has a great day/night muah <3

also due to uh no particular reason i feel like starting another story but I don't know how I'm going to write 2 at the same time T-T big sad for me.

Thank you everyone who reads my story btw! It means the world to me and i hope you enjoy reading as much as i enjoy sacrificing my braincells for this :)