2.

There is no lunch meeting.

It's been two weeks and I haven't gotten a call from Mr. Armas' secretary nor have I had a meeting scheduled with him. I don't want to say he lied, but it's just disappointing, I guess.

Work has been working and I have been coming up with new campaigns with my co-workers and overseeing previous ones with my boss. To be completely honest, I have been somewhat stressed and on the edge and it's Saturday.

Saturday is fun day and that's just what I want to have today. Fun.

"No...." Luke cried dramatically when I do a little spin for him. "It's a school boy night, do not do this to me." Luke cried.

"I'm not really in the mood to dress up." I said, looking down at my outfit. It was dress up night at The Den and all subs had to dress as school boys. I had changed twice and Luke hadn't liked anyone. He was currently dressed in blue plaid shorts that stopped mid-thigh and a white button up shirt, his red curls free of products and falling into his face. He looked adorable.

"What do you really want to wear?"

I shrugged. "I just want to be comfortable."

"Alright...." Luke gets up from the bed and made his way towards the closet. He hummed as he looked through the clothes I had. He pulled out a white button up shirt and one of my shorts.

"Oh, I have been looking for this." I said as I looked at the shorts Luke was holding out towards me.   I quickly pulled on said items, tucking my shirt into red plaid shorts. The shorts were tight and stopped right underneath the curve up of my ass.

"There he is!" Luke cheered, smiling like he had just won something. I quickly made my way over to the mirror, taking in what I looked like. I ran my fingers through my hair, parting it this way and that until I decided to just do a couple braids on the left. For shoes, I just decided on white socks and my white Adidas.

"How do you always look better than me?" Luke asked and I scoffed.

"Have you seen you? You look like a puppy." I said, gesturing to his everything. Luke grinned widely at me, strutting up and down my room. Unlike me, he had decided to worn black combat boots that compliment his outfit.

I was really hoping to find a dom I liked tonight. I'd love to play.

"We are hot. We are cute and we're going to have fun tonight." Luke cheered and I chuckled at him.   

-

Unlike the last time, there was no queue in front of the club this time. We walked in and this time I took a band that said play, slipping it around my wrist, the green band glowing. We could hear the pounding of the music and oh, I want to dance.

Luke and I quickly walked over to the door, pushing it open to get in. The lights were bright and gold this time. The doms were in leather and the sub in their schoolboy and girls outfit. Everyone looked amazing.

Once glass of a fruit mix drink and I was on the dance floor. That kind of love by Rat City was playing loud and I sang along, dancing with the music. Since I was going to play, I didn't drink and neither did Luke whose green band was glowing also.

I didn't know what I wanted this night, I didn't have expectations. I just wanted to spend the night with a dom who catches my attention. Just one night. I tend to catch feelings too quickly, so no to more than one night.

Luke in the blink of an eye was dancing against a do, laughing and smiling widely as he moved. There was no weight on my waist, no nothing but fun first, sadness later. Someone will come.  Songs change, my mood piqued and the stress of the week was slowly fading away.