3.

"What do you mean you laughed?" Luke whisper yelled.

We were in an elevator full of people who turned around to look at Luke and I who were at the back. Luke glared at all of them before facing me again. I shrugged, cringing as I thought back to last night.

"It was a reflex thing. The laughter bubbled out of me and I literally fled." I said, raising my hand to my lip and absent-mindedly biting my thumbnail.

"That does it. That place is cursed. We should look for another club." Luke said and people turned around to look at us again. This time I glared at them, sneering. Have they never talked about a night out or heard people talk about their nightlife?

Any ways, the elevator finally got to the second floor and we got out. We were at the mall, lots of people walking around and I was having a fun day with my best friend. I refuse to think about what happened yesterday. Nothing happened yesterday night, I stayed at home and watched tv. I never saw Malakai.

Mala-who?

Just no.

"There are not a lot of bdsm clubs, Luke." I said, shaking my head at my friend.

"To be honest, I didn't really like that place. Too many people knew about it and it wasn't really classy if you think about it. I wonder what Malakai was doing there?"

"Luke... what were we doing there?" I asked him, resisting the urge to roll my eyes at my dear friend.

"Ah, right."

Luke and I went shopping. Picked out outfit after outfit, stopped briefly to get some food at the burger place on the second floor. Luke spent half of his time on his phone, googling and talking to some of his contacts. I wasn't interested in finding another club at the moment. The last one I went to has already given me enough cringey memories that I don't want to remember any more.

After walking everywhere, going up and down, with three bags of clothes in our arms, I finally saw something that caught my eyes. I didn't realize I had walked away from Luke who had kept on walking and talking to himself.

I grabbed the hanger off the rail and looked at the little lace boy-shorts. It was black and so soft. It's been a while since I had gotten something this nice for myself.

I let out a loud yelp when someone smacks me upside the head. I looked over my shoulder, pouting at Luke who was glaring at me again. He looked like a kitten with his glare and his curly hair.

"Don't do that. It makes me look like a crazy person." Luke said, walking over to my side to look at what was in my hands. "You should totally get that."

"There's no one to wear it for."

"You can always wear it for yourself." Luke said as he pulled another hanger off the rack, the same design but in a maroon colour. "Or you could wear it for Malakai." he said, wiggling his brow at me.

"For the last time, there's nothing going on between me and Mr. Armas." I said, grabbing the item for Luke's hand and heading to the counter. A quick scan by the bored looking girl behind said counter, a light tap of my card against the machine and we're out.

"You say that but why do you look kinda sad?"

"You're seeing things again." I huffed, quickly walking away from my friend.

"It was one time." Luke yelled as he ran after me. He wrapped his arm around my elbow, pushing his face next to me.

"You thought you were being followed and you were so scared that you didn't realize it was your shadow." I said, giggling as I remembered the ridiculous story. Luke had been so scared back then, only to realize it was his shadow. The best part was Luke hadn't even been drunk.