22.

Mal

Jhoni and I were waiting in the sitting room. Our boys had said they were not going to take tie getting ready but that was hours ago. They were lucky we were heading to the Red Door at nine and it was just a bit past eight.

"What do you think they are doing in there?" Jhoni asked as he takes a sip of his water. My friend was dressed in leather pants, a plain grey shirt and a leather jacket thrown over it. His hair was styled off his face, rings wrapped around his fingers.

I, on the other hand, had opted for black leather pants, ebony sweater with loose strings, my hair styled away from my forehead, rings on my forefront fingers, Doc Martens on my feet but no leather jacket.

"Getting even more prettier." I said as I got up from the couch, ready to make my way to the kitchen to get myself something stronger to drink, smiling smugly as I remember just how much liquid I had made Alexei drink today. And being my perfect boy, he drank them all with a happy smile on his face.

I was walking past the stairs when I heard the tell tale sign of the bedroom door opening and I stopped in my tracks. I watched the stairs, my gaze settling on Alexei as he made his way down the stairs, straing right at me. I knew his friend was behind him but I just couldn't look away from my perfect sub.

My baby looked really fucking good. There were gem stones underneath his eyes, his nose and cheeks look particularly highlighted. He had a long black leather coat wrapped tight around him and black boots, disappearing underneath the coat. I wanted to see what was underneath.

I hold my hand out towards him, feeling the tingly feeling when Alexei slips his hand into mine.

"Kitten, you look breath-taking." I said as I raised his hand to my lips, pressing kisses to his knuckles. Alexei's cheeks heat up and it made my heart go crazy.

"Thank you, Sir." he said and I grinned. I pulled him even closer, my hands settling on his waist.

"May I ask what is underneath such a pretty coat?"

"It's a surprise for you." he said and I know that whatever it is, I would love it now and until the day that I died. "You look very handsome."

"Thank you, angel."

After Alexei and I bring our conversation to an end, I finally pay attention to Luke, who was also wearing a coat but his wasn't leather and it was also short and I could see Jhoni's hand snaking underneath.

"Luke. . ."

"Mal. . ." he said, suddenly looking shy. He always seemed to get shy, soft and quiet around Jhoni and it was quite a reaction to see because Luke was a loud, boisterous person.

"You look great, Luke."

"Thank you, Mal." he said.

"Thank you, Luke."

I saw Jhoni press his nose against Luke's ear before pushing by it and whispering in his ears, making the red haired man blush even more. He then pulls back and smiles, looking over at my sub and I.

"Gentlemen, shall we?"

-

By the time we got to Red Door, it was dark and it was nine on the dot. Jhoni and Luke were the first to walk in, followed by Alexei and I. Red Door has always been the most comfortable place, the ost comfortable BDSM club that I have ever been and it will be the last. It was safe and open to all. No one judges, everyone was just their selves.

I lead Alexei over to one of the king sofa's, they were his favorite because he liked kneeling at my feet and holding on to my calves. When we get there, he turns his back to me and pulls at the ties of his coat.