5.

It felt like a dream.

Is this actually my life?

I couldn't stop thinking about it and every time I think about Mal taking my hand, whenever I think about what he had said to me, his offer, him asking me to be his sub, it made my blush, made my fingers and toes so tingly. Thinking about the kiss made my knees weak and heart race. Oh my god.

It's Friday and I still had one day of work and then it's the weekend.

It's almost time for me to go. I had on a black satin shirt tucked into black matching pants, gold cuff on my wrists and sneakers. I ran my hands through my hair, I should probably change the hair colour soon. I wonder what I should do next?

Not wanting to back out, I quickly pick up my phone and booked an appointment at my favourite salon. By the time I heard the loud honk outside, signalling Luke's presence, I was ready and was just about to lift up my bag.

When I had gotten back home last night, Luke and I stayed up late on the phone, talking about it. I told him I wanted to tell Mal, yes. I wondered what it would be like. I wondered what he would be like as my dom. And there was also something I needed to talk to him about.

"So... how are you this morning?" Luke asked once I was seated in the car.

"Good. Good, a little nervous. I kinda don't know what to do. Do I go to his office to see him? Do I text him first?" I asked, looking at Luke. Mal and I only traded good night texts last night.

"To quote spongebob, I think you should follow your heart." he said and I give him a droll look. Such a helpful angel, he is.

"I think you want a good smacking."

"Ohh, do it. It's been a while." Luke said and I sputtered. I looked at him with wide eyes while he just smirked.

"You're such a horny horny b-word." I said and Luke snorts.

"You meet a dom that you like and suddenly you can't use cuss words." Luke teased and I glared at him. Not wanting to say anything, I flipped on the radio, switching through the channels to find something I like. Finally settling when I heard Breath by GOT7.

We got to work on time and together we walked into the lobby. There were people standing in front of the elevator. The first set of people go in. Luke was telling me about the cat he saw online and how he wants to adopt it so he could name it Pluto when people began to murmur.

So Luke and I looked in the direction everyone was facing and we see him walk in. today Mal had on a sky blue top that was tucked into navy pants. He had one hand in his pocket, his hair styled in his user messy taper hairstyle. His face was set in his usual stoic look and holy goddess, he looks so good.

I couldn't stop staring. I was about to look away when he turns his head towards my direction, locking eyes with me. My lips part and my cheeks heat up. For the first time ever, his stoic expression clears away and there were subtle tilts to the corners of his lips. He was smiling at me.

The murmur increase. I found myself raising my hand to give him a wave.

Luke presses closer to me. "You two are the cutest thing I've ever seen and y'all haven't even started dating yet." he said. A loud ding interrupts us and oh, the elevator was here. Mal walks away first while Luke led me into the steel box.

It was when others walked into the space with us that I realized that I hadn't been the only one staring at Mal. I looked around us and they were whispers, murmurs and I heard someone whisper: he was smiling, who was he smiling at?

Me.

He was smiling at me.

I looked at Luke who had a big grin on his face. Like he knew something the others didn't and in this case. He does.