14.

I was sore but I felt so freaking good, it was unbelievable.

I felt so warm wrapped up in Mal's arms as well as tucked into the duet. We forgot to close the blinds before bed last night and now the sunlight was shining directly on our faces and that was what woke me up, actually.

I wondered how Mal could sleep through it. The sunlight was aimed right at his face, giving him this soft glow. He looked so good and I am always grateful whenever I get the night because, it means I get to see his soft morning face. I get to experience his soft cuddly morning mood and it was absolutely adorable watching him.

We were still naked, but thankfully, clean. Mal's head was resting on my chest and my fingers were running through his hair while my other hand was softly tracing his jaw. He looked so different from the man who teased me for so long last night that I cried, he looked so different from the man who made me come twice, gave me intense orgasms, made me sit on his face and left me scrambling for what, for something to hold on to.

As much as I wanted to stay in bed with my cuddly bear, I wanted to make him breakfast. With the utmost care, I slid out of his hold, stuffed my feet into a pair of slippers and quickly made my way to the bathroom. I quickly brushed and freshened up, pulling one of Mal's shirt and boxers, before going into the kitchen.

I looked through the pantry for the pancake mix, cheering quietly when I found it. I set to work, humming to myself as I prepared everything. A couple minutes later, there were two plates with pancakes that were slowly being piled up with chocolate chip pancake. I had just diced up some fruits and was putting them in a glass bowl when I felt arms wrapping around my waist and the soft press of Mal's lips against my neck.

"Good morning, baby."

"Hey, honey." I said, placing the fruit down, my hands reaching up to rest on the Mal's hands, tilting my head to the side a bit so I could see my boyfriend.

"You made me breakfast."

"Yeah, I was about to make your fruit bowl as well." I said, smiling softly when Mal pressed another kiss to my neck. "Whipped or double cream?"

"Whipped cream, lovely." Mal replied. He held onto me as I shuffled over to the fridge to grab a can of whipped cream from the fridge. I huffed out a laugh as Mal reached out and held on to the hand I had wrapped around the can, shaking it with me.

Mal liked a lot of whipped cream on his fruit. He liked the fruit bowl completely covered with the cream. My boyfriend does pull away and grabs two bottles of water from the fridge and set them on the counter before taking a seat on one of the stools.

"Thank you, darling. I'm sure it would taste amazing." He said and my cheeks heat up. He was so sweet, oh my god. Rather than a fruit bowl, I made myself some tea instead and took a seat. Mal started with the fruits first and then some minutes later, he was cutting into the pancake. He won't admit it but my man had a sweet tooth. He wasn't even doing a good job of hiding it either.

"This tastes wonderful, lovely. Thank you." He said and I nodded, my cheeks rowing warmer.

"Any time."

We sat in silence as we ate, occasionally taking a few sips of water here, a few sip of tea there. Mal doesn't take out his phone until we were done with breakfast and the dishes were in the dishwasher. He quietly handed me my phone.

"Gio, Jhoni and another friend of mine, invited us out for golf in the afternoon. Would you like to go?" Mal asked and I blinked at him. Golf. Huh. This was the first time I had ever heard that word leave my boyfriend's lips.

"Can I invite Luke?"

"I believe he has already been invited, darling." Mal said and I blinked again. I didn't know anything about golf though. All I knew was you hit the ball with a stick and it enters a hole. What do I even wear?