20.

Mal and I have another outing but this time it's a fancy luncheon.

Rather than wearing a dress this time, I looked through the array of clothing that the stylist had brought. Yes, stylist. Mal wanted me to be pampered and taken care of, so who was I to complain? My hair was styled into this wavy style, still white. The suit I had picked out was a floral paisley suit with wine velvet lapels, white shirt, wine velvet bow tie and plain neatly ironed matching wine pants.

It had taken them four hours to get me ready, to get my face done, hair done, dressed, cologne and checking if I needed accessories or not. Finally, I looked at myself in the mirror and I couldn't. . . I-I looked so good.

For my face, they had used a tinted moisturizer, brows defined, mascara for my lashes and lip-gloss applied to my lips. I looked. . . wow.

There was a light knock on the door and in a second the door was pushed open and Mal walks in and promptly took my breath away. Mal had a charcoal black, ruffle pattern shawl lapel jacquard suit, matching bow tie and pants, his hair neatly styled off his face.

"Alexei

"Alexei. . ." Mal sounded like he had his breath was punched out of him. He marched over to me, reaching for my hand. "You are the most beautiful man I have ever seen in my entire life." he said and my cheeks went warm. The stylists and her assistant remain silent but I really didn't care about them right now.

"Mal, you look so handsome! How did I get this lucky?" I asked, mentally squealing when Mal raised our locked hands to his lips, pressing a kiss to it.

"Alexei, I really think I'm the lucky one here." Mal said, cupping my cheek with his free hand as he steps closer, close enough that he could tilt my head up and kiss me. He let go of my hand and fully cups my face as he licks into my mouth, each flick of his tongue made me tremble. It's passionate and if he continues kissing me this way, I would melt into a puddle on the ground.

Mal pulls away, pausing to quickly press a kiss to my cheek.

"Shall we, darling?" he asked, holding his arm out toward me.

"Of course, Mally." I replied, smiling when I see that twitch in his brow. He really wasn't a fan of this nickname and it's the one I liked the most. I held onto his arm and that was when I turned to the ladies and thanked them for their services.

For the event, Mal had gotten a driver.

The luncheon was held outside, near a lake. A bit away from a hotel. There were white tables everywhere, gold trimmed chairs, nicely set tiny plates as well. I wondered what the tiny plate was for. The grass was really lush and the air smelt great and I really loved the lake. Still, quiet and I loved the atmosphere here.

"You like this place?" Mal asked, leading me towards a table close to the lake. Well, not close close, but still better than sitting at the back or in the middle.