21

We are at a business award show.

Everything was glamorous and like the past events I have gone to with Mal, I was given stylists and given free reign of what I wanted to wear. If the people at the office hadn't known about Mal's and I relationship, they do now.

Here I was, standing at his side, my hand holding on to his arm. I was in a chocolate brown, plunging neck high split dress, showing off both of my long legs. My hair was still white but styled in a wet look    falling onto my face. My collar was wrapped around my neck and everyone was staring.

Maybe it was me.

But I really think they were staring at Mal. My man was dressed in a white and silver metallic jacquard suit with a straight cut lapel with a silver chain connecting to the breast pocket. He looked ridiculously handsome. Fresh hair cut, the sides cut off and the top styled sleeked back.  He looked mouth watering and I was holding on to him and he was staring at me.

"I think this time, they are staring at you, flower

"I think this time, they are staring at you, flower." Mal said as he smoothly takes my hand in his free one, maneuvering me until we were pressed together, my hands wrapped around his neck and his wrapped around my waist.

"I don't think you have seen you in this suit."

"Darling, this dress. . ." Mal said, as he trails his finger up my spine. "I am ripping it off you when we get home."

"Is that a promise, sir?" I asked, smirking at his sharp intake of breath. This close and I could see Mal so clearly. He looked so handsome and he was mine. Body, mind and soul.

"It is and you of all people know. . ." he spins me around, making me laugh. He pulls me in close and I laughed even more. "I always keep my word." he said and I gulped.

The music picks up and Mal keeps dancing with me, spinning me around gently and always, always pulling me close. His hands slip down my back and rests over the curve of my ass but never going lower. He kept whispering to me, some dirty words here and jokes there. There was no one I would rather be with. Mal was and always will be the love of my life.

Mal and I kept dancing for so long but neither of us felt tired. I had told Mal earlier, before we had even stepped a foot inside here that I wanted to dance and dance to my heart's content. And like always Mal always gives me what I want. And he was having fun as well. About a handful of people have gasped when Mal laughs at a particular cheesy line I had whispered to him. Their reactions will never grow old.

Mal donates a couple thousand while I gave what I could. I might be making really good money but Mal was making six times more than that. Mal makes one more round while I excused myself, heading for the bathroom.

"You look like a dream come true." someone said from behind me. Mal had said the same thing to me when we were at home but those words sounded wrong from whoever it is. I turned around and sighed. There was an older man standing there.