15. (Part Two)

Despite what had happened, Mal still held my hand as we walked towards the car. He placed his hand on the small of my back as he guides me into the car. Even when we got home, he made me shower and gave me aspirin and a bottle of water. He even tucked me into bed.

He was quiet but he did all these things gently.

"Don't be mad at me." I said just as he leaned down to press a kiss to my forehead.

"I am not mad at you, flower." He said. "Go to sleep, we'll talk tomorrow." he added as he pressed another kiss to my nose. I hummed and snuggled deeper into the duvet, my eyes falling shut.

The next time I blinked open my eyes, it was light out. I sat up in bed and let out a loud yawn, my arms stretched over my head. I sniffed as I looked around me. I was in Mal's room, wearing one of his big grey shirt and boxers.

My head hurt but not that much and that must be because Mal had taken care of me last night and had given me medicine to use. I let out a groan as I remembered the incident from last night. I must have been out of it to allow someone who wasn't my dom touch me like that. I hadn't even asked for permission and judging by what Mal had said, he must had been back for a while, to have noticed me touching the stranger's arm.

Despite being angry at me, Mal still took care of me and I just know that I am going to get punished today. I could feel it. There was no point hiding in this room. I got up and quickly made my way to the bathroom, having a quick shower and making sure I was clean everywhere, brushed, dried off and applied moisturizer to my skin. I didn't bother styling my hair but brushed it into it's usual fringe. I got into the closet and slipped on a thong and then blue shorts and a white shirt.

Once I was dressed and ready for the day, I then reached for my phone, smiling as I looked through the messages from Luke

you look so beautiful

those paps know what they're doing

you and mal look so attractive together

ahh, there are pictures of mal helping you into the car

hope you had fun

text me when you wake up

I shot, Luke a good morning text and then finally made my way out of the room. Mal was in the kitchen, pouring juice into a cup. He looked freshly showered, his hair still wet. He had on a plain Grey shirt and black pants.

"Good morning." I said as I walked into the kitchen. He placed the cup down on the counter and turned to me. There was a small smile on his face, like he was trying to ease me in. It was also barely there but I knew Mal well enough now to know what to look for.

"Good morning, flower. How is your head?" Mal asked and I nodded. The smile slips off and he stared pointedly at me. "Use your words."

"It's okay. I just have a little headache." I replied as I moved closer to him.

"Eat something before I give you medicine for your headache. It would work better if your tummy isn't empty." he said, gesturing to the pancakes, eggs and juice.

"Thank you."

We ate in silence and immediately the plates were in the dishwasher and my hands were clean and dry, Mal appears by my side. He turns me around, stepping right into my space as he cups my face, making sure I look right at him.

"Alexei. . ."

"Am I still your good boy?" I asked before I could stop myself.

"You are the best boy, flower." Mal said, leaning in to press a kiss to my nose. "We both made mistakes yesterday and we should talk about it."