9.

Luke stayed with me after that. I had to empty out my guest bedroom and within hours of getting there, he had arranged and had ordered some stuff for his room. I was glad he saw my home as his and I wanted him to keep doing that.

We went to work together, had dinner together. It felt great having him around. He never cried after that day and I still had the urge to introduce him to either Gio or Jhoni. I actually have spoken to Mal about it but all he said was that they were both single.

My relationship with Mal was growing by the day, he was my dom and the guy I was dating. There were still things on my list that I wanted to try but any time I tried to say it to Mal, I get so shy about it. He was so nice though, asking about Luke and if he was alright.

"Do... you want to also ask Luke to be your sub?" I asked Mal. He looked up at me so fast that I swear, his neck had to hurt. It was lunch time and we were at his office, food opened out on the table, his ipad beside it.

"What?" Mal asked, brows furrowing. Confused was such a good look for him. He was just too handsome. Oh goodness. "No. No. No. I don't have anything against him and I know he's your friend but I don't like sharing. I only have you in my thoughts. No one else. I don't want anyone else, I don't need anyone else. Why are you asking? Why do you think that?"

"Between watching the new season of elite and some novels that I read one time, I just thought I should ask? I honestly don't know where the thought came from though." I said, lifting my cup of juice and taking a sip from it.

"Is this something you're interested in?" Mal asked, leaning back against his chair and staring at me.

"No."

"How about we all go out tonight?" Mal asked. "To ease tensions, relax and introduce your friend to Gio and Jhoni?"

"That would be awesome, pookie."

Mal full on winced at the nickname. I snorted at his reaction, almost sure my drink was going to spill out of my nose at the way I was laughing. He doesn't complain though and instead smiled and shook his head at me in such a fond way.

It would be fun to go out, we could play dress up.

"It's skirt night for subs at the club." Mal said and I blinked at him. Alrightttt, we're definitely going to play dress up before we go. Luke would be excited for this.  Mal tells me to be ready at eight and that he would pick us up.

Just as I was about to stand up though, he pulls a box out of his drawer and hands it to me. It was wrapped with a little blue bow that matched my hair.

"Put this on when I text you I'm on my way. I want my little pet, dressed and ready for me when I show up. No bottoms, just a g-string." He said, looking right at me. My cheeks were hot and I was so sure they were red. I wondered what was inside the box, what exactly it was that he bought for me.

"Yes, sir."

After lunch, he walked me over to the elevator but I made him stay, he didn't need to walk me to my office, everyone would talk. I, however, stop at Luke's floor, rushing to his office to tell him the news. I found him looking at something on his iMac.

"We're going to the Red Door tonight!" I cheered. Luke let out a loud whoop, standing up from his chair.

"Time?"

"Mal's gonna pick us by eight. He says it's skirt night for subs at the club." I told him, smiling at the little squee sound Luke had let out.

"We're gonna be hottest ones there."

"Luke.."

"Shh, don't argue with me or I might pinch you." Luke grinned.

I stayed with him for a while before going back to work. I had a lot of meetings and didn't have time to open the gift so I'll just open it when I get home. Luke made us leave work thirty minutes early, he wanted us to get waxed. Then we went shopping. I found a soft black tennis skirt and a black shirt with a tie back crop top.