17.

Mal

It's friday and I had planned the perfect date for my lovely flower. I had to take Luke out for a late lunch so as to not alert  Alexei about my plan because he was too inquisitive and he would figure it out. I wanted to give him his dream date and I needed information.

Hence, the lunch with Luke who had cooed for ten minutes straight and then proceeded to tell me everything.

"You really care about my friend." Luke said, once he was done. Taking a sip of his sugary drink while he waited for my response.

"I do." Of course, I do.

Have you seen Alexei? Have you met Alexei? What isn't there to love and care about? He was everything I had ever wanted, looking like he walked right out of my dreams. We barely disagreed on things and even when we do, we always talk it out. Alexei was the ray of sunshine that I hadn't know that I needed in my life. Heck, I didn't even know how dark my life was before I had met him. 

"I really, really do." I told Luke, who gives me a big smile in response.

"I like that you care about my friend. I like you as a person and as a dom, myself. You are better than all the other dingbats that he has dated and I am very happy and satisfied with that but if you. . . pardon my french. . . fuck things up or hurt him in any way, I will gut you like a fish, dice it up, make it into a smoothie and make you drink it." Luke said, with a small smile and his head tilted to the side a bit. Looking very innocent, like absolutely terrible things hadn't just come out of his mouth.

"I wouldn't. I will try my very best not to hurt Alexei knowingly or unknowingly."

"That's good."

I lift the cup of coffee to my mouth and take a small sip before placing it back down on the little saucer. "How are things going with Jhoni?"

"They're going really good. We are taking slow, it's the first time I have done something like this. Slow and sweet. I like it. I like him."

"And he likes you as well."

Jhoni really does. I had the texts on my phone to prove it as well as messages on the group chat with Gio who kept bemoaning about being single. Jhoni really does like this little energetic sub in front of me and I was happy for him.

"Really?"

I smiled knowing, moving just a bit so I could take out my phone, tapping on the last message from Jhoni. I placed the phone on the table and slid it towards Luke, who looked over the message. The biggest smile on his face, his cheeks turning red to match the shade of his hair as he read the message.

"Oh my god. . ."

I chuckled as I took back my phone, staring at the screen and shaking my head at the text. . . again.

From Jhoni G: Every song reminds me of him. I keep wanting to buy all the flowers I see, especially those ones that match his red hair. This is getting ridiculous, Mal. I'm sorry for mocking you when you got flowers for Alexei, I understand now. I had to stop myself from buying him a diamond studded collar!!!!

"See. . . he likes yo as well."

Neither Gio and Jhoni understood why I'd buy anything that reminded me of Alexei or that would look good on Alexei any time I go out or hang out with them. It was like this unshakable need, like if I didn't get it, it would be the worst thing I had ever done in my life.  And the only thing, the one thing I wanted most is to make Alexei happy always, to see his smiling face when he sees his presents. Even if I'm not there and it's a surprise.