18.

I am so in love wit Mal.

Last night had been so sweet and magical. The date, the location, what we talked about, the laughs, giggles, the confessions. It had been everything. I loved it so much. I love him so much, it was insane. We had gotten home last night and Mal had taken his time in taking off my clothes, followed by his. Our kisses deeper and more passionate, his hands were everywhere, his lips everywhere, teeth biting and leaving their marks behind. He had taken his time in opening me up, our fingers linked together as he gently thrust inside me, filling me up completely.

It was our first time having pure vanilla sex and it felt incredible. No crazy positions and just me on my back, keeping our gaze on each other. I had wrapped my legs around his waist, and when Mal let go of my hands, I wrapped my arms around his neck, fingers in his hair as I pulled him down for a biting kiss. We kept whispering it, those words, I love you. It meant everything to us and always will.

That was a few hours ago and now here we are. No one's alarm had gone off and it was a Sunday. We hadn't shut the curtains completely and tiny slivers of sunlight found their way into the room. Mal's sheets were white with a matching duvet. He was lying on his front, his hair a wild mess and white sheets covering his waist, the duvet pushed down to his thighs. His neck was littered with hickeys and there were scratch marks on his back.

I couldn't stop staring at him. I turned a bit and brushed my fingers through his hair, lightly tracing his brown, his nose and then his cheeks. Love of my life.

"Darling. . ."

"You're awake." I said, leaning over to press a kiss to his shoulder.

"I could feel you staring." he replied. When I moved away, he was softly smiling and staring at me.

"That's because you are very handsome, boyfriend." I told him, my cheeks heating up.

"And you are breathtaking. Always. Just when I think there's no way you can be any more prettier, you always do." Mal said and I couldn't . . . I didn't know how exactly to react to that. His words were making my heart beat like crazy and I just . . . I just wanted to kiss him.

I got closer and pressed my lips against his in a soft kiss.

"I love you.' I said.

"I love you too, lovely." Mal replied, slowly turning over and pushing himself up. He holds his hands out towards me. When I was closed enough, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, fingers splayed open on my tummy.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked, placing my hand on Mal's.

"We could stay in or we could maybe go out with Luke, if you want to. I know Hal and Jesse are still in town, if you want that as well." Mal replied.

"I can't over how alike your names are. Hal and Mal." I said, giggling a little.

"It stumped me as well when we first met." Mal presses a kiss to my hair.

"Should we cook or order in and invite them? I don't really feel like going out and I want it to be us for a while. Maybe we could invite them over for dinner."

"Dinner is fine with me as well, flower."

Mal and I kept talking sotfly, about anything and everything until I suddenly remembered one of the questions I always wanted to ask him. While I had my list of what I liked and what I didn't like, my reds and what not, Mal had three things on his lists that he hasn't done and hasn't brought up. While discussing our contract, I had labeled them as yellow-which means stuff I might be willing to try.

I got out of his hold and straddled his lap, my hands resting on his shoulder as I stared at him.

"Mal. . ."