1.

I hate Mondays.

I stared down at the shirt I had on. This was my third shirt this morning and it doesn't seem like the right thing to wear today. It was almost seven thirty and I had an extra thirty minutes to grab my coffee from my favourite place and a couple of minutes to make my way to the office.

I had showered, moisturised and slipped into my clothes for the day. I had on black fitted pants and a white shirt with ruffle cuffs and a black bow and black sneakers on my feet. My hair was styled off my face and I looked good. I turned this way and that, taking in my reflection in the mirror. This would just have to do.

I grabbed my work bag and walked out of my apartment, making sure to lock the doors behind me

I grabbed my work bag and walked out of my apartment, making sure to lock the doors behind me. I got to the bus stop just in time for the bus and just stepped in, making my way to the back. It took me precisely thirty minutes to get to work, twenty minutes to the bus stop by my favourite coffee shop and a ten minute walk into my office building.

"Looking wonderful as always." Luke said, his voice loud in the spacious lobby. Everyone was going every which way, towards the elevators, towards the left, to the right. Armas Group was one of the most influential business in the world and I work here. In this massive, forty story building.

Luke skipped over to me with a big smile. For monday, he had dressed in all black, black shirt, black pants, black shoes and jacket, curly red hair gelled back. He looked amazing.

"You look like you just stepped out of a magazine." I said, reaching for his hair. Luke ducked , smacking my hand in the process. I chuckled at my friend and take my hands away from him.

"We're two stunning people, ready to face monday."

I let out a loud groan, throwing my head back and staring at the ceiling. "I hate mondays."

"I've known you for ten years and you say the same thing every monday." Luke said, shaking his head at me. We walked side by side towards the elevator, waiting with a small crowd of other employees. There were a total number of ten elevators, two private and eight for employees and yet there's almost always a crowd in the morning.

"I think we need more elevators."

"You can put it in the opinion box on the tenth floor." I said to Luke, taking a step forward. I had just spoken when the murmuring around us seemed to get chaotic and Luke nudged me, slyly jerking his head to the side. I looked towards the direction and I go still.

He walked into the building like he owned it. And he does. His hair was pushed back, two strands curling around his forehead. He had on a three piece suit that hugged him beautifuly, suede shoes and a heavy chunk of watch on his wrist.

Malakai Armas.

He walked over to one of the private elevator, his personal assistant right behind him. I finally looked away, if I keep looking at I might explode. I'm not kidding.