7.

Mal sits on the couch that faced the entire room. He was looking right at me, watching my every move. Just like he was outside, his legs were part, his fore finger rubbing at his bottom lip. He did not blink as much, gaze never straying from me as I took off my clothes.

I took off my shirt and my pants, folding them and putting them on the table, like the good boy that I wanted to be. Once I was naked, I got down to my knees and crawled toward his legs, kneeling right in front of him, my hands behind my back, my shoulders straight and my head bowed a little.

"You've been a really good boy for me today." Mal said. "Look at me, baby boy." He said, commands. His authority loud and clear for everyone to hear. I raise my head and look up at him, my lips parting as I take in the look of hunger on his face. I liked the praise, I like the fact that I was a good boy for him.

"We aren't going to kiss during this scene, pet." Mal said and I let out a loud whine. I wanted him to kiss, I wanted him to kiss me. I never let my shoulder droop. "Do you know your colors pet?"

"Yes, sir." I said, my voice quiet.

"If I do something you don't like, what do you do, pet?"

"Use my colors like a good boy." I answered.

Mal gets up and takes off his shoes, placing them beside the chair. I waited as he takes off his shirt, my mouth watering at the sight of him. He was ripped, muscles in all the right places. His abs contrasting with each breath he took. I gulped, my teeth digging into my bottom as I stared at him.

"On your feet for me, pet." He said.

I get up and walked over to him. He was standing beside a steel pole identical to the one outside. He holds his hand out towards me, calling me towards him. Being this close to him, chest to chest, our nose almost touching, made my heart race. He hasn't touched me yet but it was like I could feel him, feel the press of his fingers on my skin.

"You look so beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous." Mal said, running his fingers on my skin, his nails scratching and trailing down. "Soft skin, beautiful, beautiful eyes, lovely smile." He said, his finger trailing over the curve of my ass. "Your skin would look so lovely flushed red after I spank you. After I have you strapped and bent over, ready for me to do as I please with your body."

"Please sir..." I whispered, my voice cracking. I was trembling, wanting him to grip me tight, feel his lips on my skin. We hadn't done anything yet but he was hard again.

"Hands behind your back, pet." He said and I obeyed. "Do not come unless I tell you to."

"Yes sir."

"Can I blindfold you, pet?" he asked and I voiced my agreement. He walks over to the wall with the shelf and within seconds he's back and sliding the soft fabric over my eyes. I didn't notice my eyes were closed until I opened them.

I could hear Mal walk around the room, I breathe out slowly. He tells me what he was about to do as he began to tie the rope around my arm. His touch was soft, fingers trailing down my skin as he ties intricate knots in the middle, before winding them around my arm and all the way down to my wrist.

"I wish you could see how beautiful you look right now, Alexei." He said. His touch disappears for a second but then there's this soft feeling, there's something soft trailing down my back, feather like. It made me shiver more.

"Pet," he starts and I turn my head towards the direction of his voice. "I am going to have so much fun with you."

In the blink of an eye, my legs were also cuffed, a bar spreading them as wide as they could. I was so excited, so ready, so needy. I was ready to be bent over for him. His footsteps move from the side until it was right in front of me. Mal placed his hand on the back of my neck.