chapter 34

Janani's pov:

Naveen went to answer the door, after few minutes both athai and Naresh rushed inside along with Naveen. Both of them were looking at me shockingly, I stood up from the bed and went near them.

"What happened Athai" I asked her.

"You...his.....room" She was talking in puzzle.

"What are you doing in his room" Naresh questioned me this time.

"Hey, she is my wife" Naveen shouted at him.

"Are you his wife? " Naresh turned to me.

"So you both of them going to be husband and wife" Athai asked me.

"Mom we are husband and wife" Again Naveen shouted.

"Stop it everyone" I said.

I don't know what was happening, they all were asking questions and not even letting me to speak and more over Naveen were shouting at them now and then.

"Athai we decided to be in same room, I first thought to inform you before moving in but you were sleeping so I decided to tell you morning. But what happened why are you panicking" I asked her worriedly.

Soon I was enveloped in hug, she hugged me tightly and gave a kiss on my cheek" I am so happy, thank you for making me so so happy" She said.

I don't know what was happening, she broke the hug and turned to Naveen" Naveen better treat her good" Athai said to him.

"Of course mom, I know how to treat my wife" He said and winked at me.

I looked down to hide my blush from them. "Congratulations Anni, I think now I can call you anni" Naresh said.

"No, you shouldn't" I warned him.

"Why, my brother call you his wife that means you're my anni" He said.

"You can call her anni " Naveen said.

I stared at him, " Okay okay, it's getting too late. Let's go to our room" Athai said and pulled Naresh along with her.

"Good night anni" Naresh shouted while going out of the room.

I sighed and sat on the bed and closed my face with both my hands. I felt dip beside me, and his hands came around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. "What happened babe" He asked me teasingly.

"Leave me" I said and shoved his hand away from my shoulder.

He again placed his hand on the same place " Hey, what I did " He asked me like an innocent child.

"Why are you calling me your wife in front of them. It's so embarrassing" I said.

I felt his hand removed from my shoulder, I look up to see he was looking down "Naveen"I called him.

He never said anything, I placed my hand on his hand and now he looked at me. " Did I say anything wrong" I asked him.

"No, it's just hurts me when you said that you're embarrassed to be my wife" He said.

Then only it realised me, he misunderstood my words. I sighed and turned closer to him. "I never meant like that" I said.

"You said it's so embarrassing" He frowned and still looking at down.

"Yes, what I meant is Naresh is going to tease me. So I am embarrassed of his tease not like what you said" I said.

Even after telling my point of view he never said anything. Then only I realized I hurted him more by my words. I leaned my head on his shoulder and linked my hands to his and interlocked our fingers.