chapter 44

Janani's pov:

"let's give a warm welcome to Dr. Naveen who is going to assist with his intelligent knowledge and run our department" HOD welcomed him.

Everyone stood up and started to clap, we both joined them in shock. soon all the doctors surrounded him and started to introduce to him. 

"Janu did you know about this" Rahul asked me.

"No" I shake my head.

"so from today you're going to work under your husband" He said but my full concentration is on him.

"Hey did everybody know about your relation with him" Rahul asked me excitedly.

"Don't you dare spread this, or else you know about me" I warned him.

"Okay buddy chill, I won't tell anyone "He said.

"come on let's go talk to him" He said and started to pull me.

"No no, let's go to our room" I said and started to run to my room and Rahul also followed me back.

I opened the door and to my luck Aravindh were sitting in my chair. God don't you have mercy on me. "My goodness your another problem. You're always busy" He said.

"Please help me with him" I begged him.

"okay let me show you my skills" he said and went inside.

"Doctor why are you always ending up in my room" Rahul asked him.

"Sorry Dr. Rahul, But I came to see her not you" He replied.

"But you're disturbing my privacy. so stop coming to our room" Rahul said.

"Janani we need to talk" he said to me.

"There is nothing to talk between us, stop bothering me " I said.

"what is your husband doing in our hospital" He asked me.

"why don't you ask him yourself" I suggested.

"your husband being here that doesn't mean I can't do anything. So keep that in mind" He warned me and then went to his place.

"I am sick of him " Rahul squealed.

"come let's go to work " He said and we both resumed our work.

we were in a ER ward, soon we heard a commotion and one lady were coming in a stretcher. soon I started to attend the lady, I was checking temperature and BP. Nothing is in normal level and soon her heart rate is going down. 

" Nurse connect the oxygen immediately" I said.

I started to give the first aid and injected her and vitals are back to normal. we shifted her to the ward , " Nurse inform the chief about the patient, there is the possible of performing surgery. So tell the chief to check on this patient immediately" I gave orders and soon nurse took action.

I went to attend other patient along with Rahul, time was flying quickly and my shift also came to an end. I started to pack my bag and got ready to go home. " Janu come I'll drop you" Rahul offered me.

" NO It's okay I came by my bike" I said.

We both went to parking lot,  "okay bye " he said and went to his car.

I waved him and then started my bike and Soon hit the road, Traffic and India are inseparable. My head were started to pain, these traffic noises making my head go crazy. At one point I felt like somebody is following me. I tried to see through my mirror but nobody is suspicious. Fear started to take over me and without my knowledge I started to drive fast. I stopped my bike sideway to stop my panic attack and soon one car parked near me.