chapter 9

IN THIS BEAUTIFUL HAPPY DAY, LET'S CELEBRATE THIS GANESH CHATURTHI WITH OUR NEW CHAPTER.

Janani's pov:

Right now We three were sitting in Riaaz room. No one is speaking to one another. All were quiet and thinking about what happened in the temple. "Janani " Naresh called me.

I looked at him, "what are you thinking" He asked me.

"Nothing " I said.

"Janani don't think bad of Naveen " Naresh said.

"Naresh I'm not thinking about your brother, I'm thinking about my parent's condition right now" I said.

"I don't want to talk right now " I said.

"Okay okay, Naresh come on let's go outside. Let her take rest for sometime " Riaaz said and dragged Naresh with her.

I locked the door and lied down on the bed. This marriage decision made by our parents is even shock to me. Even I was angry on them for not asking my decision. But I won't hurt and insult them like he did. He could have told them in better way where no one would got hurt.

Maybe he hate me that's why he was behaving like this. I know he don't like me but I don't know till today that he have a strong hatred towards me. In my teenage I had a crush on him that's why I can't able to act normal in front of him. I always respected him, adored him and cared for him. After coming to chennai he always scolds me, hurt me but I never cared about his behavior.

But today even a small feeling for him gone away. I don't want to see his face, I also hate him. From today I won't talk with him nor see his face in my life.

Tears were started to flow from my eyes. I closed my eyes and tried to control my tears and then fell asleep after few minutes.

I heard the knocking sound, I opened my eyes and wiped it and then went and opened the door to see my both mom and dad were standing in front of me.

"Amma what you guys are doing here" I asked them casually. I don't want to cry in front of them and show that I'm hurt.

"Janani are you fine " Dad asked me.

"Appa of course I'm fine " I said and went inside the room. They both came and sat beside me.

"We were worried about you " Mom said.

"For what are you worried " I asked her.

" Naveen rejected you na " She said.

"Mom I'm daughter of sivakumar, who dares to reject me " I said and hugged my dad.

"Janu ma, we just thought it will be a good if you both got married. This is not a formal proposal so don't think about anything and don't get pressurised" Dad said.

"Okay appa " I said.

"Come let's go to our home " Mom said.

We all came down to see uncle aunty Riaaz were sitting on a couch. "Janu sweety are you fine " Uncle asked me.

"Yes uncle " I said.

"Okay we gotta go " Dad said and we three went to our home.

I entered inside to see athai and mama was in a living Hall. "Janu " Athai called me.

I went and sat next to her, "I'm sorry janu" Athai said.

"Athai why are you saying sorry " I said.

"Please don't be sorry" I said.

"Sumithra don't behave like this in front of her " Dad said.

"I'm going to my room " I said and went to my room. While going I saw Naveen was standing in corridor front of his room. I need to cross him to go to my room. But how will I be able to do that without showing his effect on me right now.