chapter 55

Naveen's pov:

Honeymoon, yes, I decided to go with her. We are starting to give chance to this marriage. So this honeymoon will bring us more closer and we'll able to overcome our insecurities too.

We need to agree that After Rishika's entry our relationship messed up a little. But we fought for each other and I want us to keep fighting for us in future too for that this honeymoon is necessary. What I actually mean is we both need some time together.

We never slept after that, we watch movies. Usually we don't get time to watch movies or do other stuff. We both were always busy with our work. Next day morning we reach chennai, first we went to the nearby restaurant to have our breakfast. Then we book cab and then went home.

We both entered inside, mom were waiting for us to come home. " Come on you both" She called us.

"Hi athai" Janani said.

"Enough with the greetings, wth is going on with you both" She asked.

"What ma" I asked.

"Naveen why did you come with us to chennai and then you went to Coimbatore the next day and now you both are coming together today" She asked.

"Mom, it's nothing" I tried to ease her.

"Really, cause your athai told me that you both were in some phase of misunderstanding" She said.

"Athai, yes we fought but we solved our misunderstanding " Janani said.

"Kids, you both married for more than 10 months now. But you both never behave like one" She said.

"Do I have to push you both for each and every step" She asked.

"Mom, chill. Nothing happened. See I went and took her home" I said.

"I know you both are married in a most unexpected way. But I thought you both are past that" She said.

"Athai yes, we past that, in fact we are good now" Janu said.

"Good, good is not enough Janu" Mom exclaimed.

"Mom we both love each other. And we are planning to go to honeymoon next month" I said.

"Naveen" Janani snap.

I shrugged my shoulder, " What, she needs to know that we both are happy" I said.

"Is he telling me the truth" Mom asked Janani.

Janani started to blush, her eyes were not settling at one place. " Yes" She whisper.

"Seriously, my god. Okay but I'll check your horoscope and tell the date and then you both can go" She said happily and kissed my cheek.

"Mom we both are tired and we both have night shift. Shall we go and take rest" I asked.

"Yes, of course" She said and moved away from our way.

I took our luggage and we both climbed upstairs. First Janu entered inside and I followed her back. " Shameless fellow " She said and started to beat me.

"Come on Janu, one day or another she will come to know" I said and stop her hand from beating me.

"But why did you say about honeymoon" She asked.

"It's okay" I said and hugged her.

She too hugged me back tightly, "Naveen" She called me.

I hummed, " Naveen" She again called me and again I hummed.

"Naveen, why did she came" She asked.

"Who" I asked.

"Your Ex-fiance" She said.