chapter 27

For compensation I decided to update earlier today. This chapter is dedicated to all my readers who are eagerly waiting for my update...

Janani's pov:

We three had our lunch and after that mom went to her room to take some rest. We both don't know what to do so we decided to go to my friend Riaaz home. We both were walking towards her home, " God, this place is so beautiful, not like chennai" He said.

"Yes, I too love my city" I said.

"You're so lucky that you born and brought up here" He said.

"Yes, I am" I said.

"So where did your husband go" He asked me.

"I have no idea" I said.

"This is her home" I said.

We both went and pressed the calling bell. The door wide opened and aunty was standing on the entrance " Hey, Janani" She greeted us.

"Hi aunty" I said.

"Hi Mr" She dragged.

"I am Rahul aunty" He said.

"Rahul.. Come on both of you" She said and welcomed us inside.

"So who is he Janani" She asked me.

We three settled in the couch " He is my colleague and my best friend " I said.

"Really, I thought Riaaz is your best friend" She asked me.

"Yes, but he is also my best friend" I said.

She nodded her head" What you both would like to have" She asked us.

"It's okay, just now only we had our lunch" I said.

"Janani what happened to your finger" She asked me.

"Haan... It's a cooking reward she got" Rahul replied her.

"What did you cook" She asked me shockingly.

"No aunty, I just helped them to cook by cutting vegetables and this happened" I said and showed my finger to her.

She tried to control her laugh " Janu ma why are you trying which is not in your territory " She asked me.

"WHAT.... you guys all...... No leave me alone" I said and they both burst out laughing.

I glared at both of them " Aunty I want coffee" I said to divert them from laughing.

"Janani you're cooking now, why don't you prepare coffee for yourself and us too" Aunty asked me while laughing.

"Aunty you don't want your kitchen to be burnt, right" Rahul asked her.

"Yes Rahul" Aunty said.

"But letting her inside is definitely going to be on fire" He said and they again started to laugh.

I sighed and stood up and went upstairs to Riaaz room. Why did I bring this idiot here, they were teaming up on me now. I want some backup here like Uncle or Riaaz. No Riaaz will never be my backup she will also join with them and tease me for sure.

I sat on the bed and took her laptop and started to surf some movies in Netflix. I heard the knocking sound, "come in" I said.

Rahul entered inside, he was controlling his laugh terribly. "You can laugh louder buddy" I said.

"I'm sorry" He said and sat next to me.

"When will your friend will come" He asked me.

"She will come anytime now" I said.